Chapter 7: The Nomads

Renesmee POV

I watched as my mom went into a vision, and I touched her hand to see what was going to happen.

VISION

"Stop!" Pixie says. Eddies eyes go wide and round. Then they all run at me and mom at vamp speed just as the nomads come out. Mom touches my hand and thinks,
'Its them.'

END OF VISION

I look at my mom wide eyed as she looks at me realizing I just saw the vision. She then looks over at Pixie, and everyone's looking at her realizing she's frozen still.

"Stop!" She say. Eddies eyes go wide and round. Then they all run at me and mom at vamp speed just as the nomads come out. Mom touches my hand to tell me it's them and I just nod. Everyone else is talking frantically about what to do with us.
Carlisle looks at us and says, "They'll be fine." Mom must have sent him a thought to him because he nods his head at her and turns around to face the nomads. Everyone looks confused but stands in a line to face the nomads, with Esme pushing us behind her.

Mom takes off her human illusion to her real vamp self and makes me smell and look more vampireish. Thankfully the Cullen's don't notice, and are to focused on the nomads.

"Hello my name is Laurent and this is James, and Victoria." Its the cousins of the other Laurent, James, and Victoria, I think. He then throws our ball back to Carlisle.
"Thank you." He says as he grabs it.
"I am Carlisle this is my mate Esme and our children Jasper, Emmet, Rosalie, Alice, Edward, Ivy and Victoria."

Silence.

"So do you have room for 3 more players?"

Carlisle thinks for a minute and says, "Of course some of us were just leaving you can take their places."

Esme grabs us and starts pushing us toward the Jeep. Mom puts back on our illusions, and me to look like the real me again. But then realizes her mistake as the wind blows and messes our hair.

"You brought a snack." James says. Great he's a tracker like his cousin was. The Cullen's then go into a protective stance and growl at him.

"I think you should go." Says Carlisle. Laurent nods his head at him.
"Lets go." Laurent says. Him and Victoria start to go but James stays were he is.
"JAMES!" He barks. James then backs up and their gone.

Everyone gets into Emmys Jeep and we go to the Cullen's house so they can figure out what to do with us. Mom also thought tells me their also thinking on how their suppose to explain that THEIR vampires. If they only knew. Oh well we're going to have to tell them at some point but from the looks of it the wheels are spinning in moms head so that tells me she has a plan coming. I don't touch her hand to figure it out knowing she'll tell me at some point.

...............................................................

Esme POV

My family keeps looking at Bella and her daughter as Carlisle tells me, trying to figure out why in the world their not running away screaming, 'VAMPIRES AAAHHH HELP US!!' Because they look calm not shocked, scared, or looking like they just saw a ghost.

Bella looks deep in thought probably trying figure out how to explain how they knew we were vampires, how they found out and why they don't look scared as hell. Her daughter keeps looking at Bella giving her worried glances but looking calm and sees me watching her and smiles. I smile back. I feel so bad for them right now.

...............................................................

Bella's POV

"You brought a snack." Great he's a tracker like his cousin I think. When I heard those words I realized what I had done making me look human and Ness her normal self. It's called vampire chow. Everyone goes into a protective crouch and growls.
"I think you should leave." Says Carlisle. Laurent nods his head at him. "Lets go." Says Laurent. Him and Victoria start to leave but James stays were he is.
"JAMES!" Laurent barks. James then backs up, and their gone.

We all get into the jeep. Everyone's thinking on how their going to explain to us THEIR vampires. Right. If they only knew. I can tell Ness is thinking the same thing when I tell her that. She keeps giving me worried glances but looks calm. I just ignore her as I go into thought and wheels start turning in my head. How are we going to explain we know bout vamps? Why were not scared? How to tell them without them finding out about us? Hhhhmmmm questions, questions, but no answers.

The Cullen's are also thinking why in the world were not running away screaming, 'VAMPIRES AAAHHH HELP US!!!' And why we look so calm and collected. They keep looking at us with worry written all over their faces. I focus on my questions as we arrive at the Cullen's house.

We all get out of the jeep and head into the house. We all sit down on the couches and Eddie speaks first. Figures.

"Uuuummm...............why are you not screaming?" He asks.
"I see no reason to be screaming." I say.
"Bu....but were vam.........vampires are you at least a little bit scared?" He asks.
"I know and no."
"How?"
"Well.........." I start.
"Well first I know your all vampires and your vegetarian because of your golden brown eyes and vamps with crimson eyes drink human blood."

Eddie raises an eyebrow at us and I just glare at him.
"I found this all out from a friend I once knew and I think you knew her VERY, well Edward Anthony Masen Cullen. That goes for all of you." My eyes narrow into tiny slits as I look them all down. Wide eyed and shocked just how I like'em. Eddie whispers, "Bella." I look back at him and glare.

"Is she still alive?"
"I don't know it's only been bout 90 years you answer that." He looks down. Humph that right look ashamed.

"You ruined her life, she followed you, after you left her in the forest she almost died of hypothermia. You had the whole neighborhood looking for her luckily. Sam the wolf found her before she died. After that she went into depression not talking to anyone, not leaving the house much, eating little, she only talked to me and she told me everything even thought I was little I understood everything, I was smart.

"We became good friends she loved me like a sister. She also started hanging out with the pack and she became good friends with them too. Bout a month after you left she became blind. Charlie was heart-broken, and so was his new wife Sue Clearwater, so Seth and Leah were her brother and sister also, everyone was sad."

I pause and look up to see everyone sitting on the edge of their chairs engrossed into my almost fake story, like this next part and I never was blind I was pregnant. I laugh lightly and continue.

"A month after her blindness she started having problems. Close heart-a-tacts, breathing problems, comas, then she had........................" I take a deep breath for effect. "She died from a real heart-a-tact." Everyone gasped, Esme looked like she would be crying if she could even thought she knew Bella was right in front of her and the story was fake. Pixie also looked like she would be crying to. Everyone was now glaring at Eddie.

"YOU LIED TO US AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!" Pixie screeched and broke into dry less snobs. I actually felt bad for her.

Emmy looked like a mad bull and charged at Eddie throwing him into the window while breaking it. "EMMETT!!" We all yelled.
"Last week it was the ceiling, the week before it was the door, now the window god." Mumbles Esme and I pat her on the shoulder and give her a smile.

...............................................................

Still no sign of James. Eddie has been in his room ever since Emmy threw him. Pixie is also with him. The window has been fixed and me and Ness are still at the Cullen's. Ness is playing Mario cart on Xbox with Emmy, Posy is in her room, Carlisle and Esme are in the kitchen talking about who knows what, and Jazz and me are just watching them play.

"I'm beating you!" Yells Ness.
"No your not!" Says Emmy.
Playing.
"Ha I win!!" Ness yells then jumps on Emmy, tackling him. I sigh and just shake my head. These are just like the olden days, I miss them so much. I spoke to soon.

BANG, BANG, BANG!!!

"Little vampires, little vampires let me come in, I want those little snacky, snack, snacks you have in there."

Everyone was coming in the living room as he says this and we all freeze. Ness and Emmy stop tackling each other, me and Jazz just sit on the couch, Carlisle and Esme are frozen near the stairs and Eddie and Pixie are on the stairs with Posy right behind them. No one knows what to do and we just sit there, frozen like idiots. The door then bursts down. Okay, maybe not missing the olden days so much.

So what do ya think??? VOTE COMMENT! PLEASE!!!!
Thank you!
xxxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxxxx