Chapter 11: Moving In

Bella POV

Once Jazz had texted me about us moving in, all I was thinking was what have they DONE!! I don't eat or sleep like Ness. What I am going to do???

'DUH! Your a witch, use your powers.' I hear a voice in the back of my head. "Thanks Lena." I say looking down at my witch cat. She nods her head and purrs, rubbing her head against my leg.

I hear Alice's Porsche come up our drive and groan. I open the door and watch them come up.

Alice is out in a blink and is giving me a bone crushing hug as Jazz grimaces, walking up to the house. Alice backs up to look at me to make sure I'm not in shock and I give her a small smile. Still not really loving her yet. I turn and give Jazz a handshake and smile.

"Pack your stuff missy you got a car to catch." Says Alice. I hmph and groan. I turn and grab my stuff.
"Victoria, Lena!" I call. They come down the stairs and we all shove our stuff in the trunk and jump in the back, Alice and Jazz get in the front. We race to the Cullen's, or shall I say our new home. I take one last look at my wonderful house and we're gone.

...............................................................

As we get out of the car Emmett comes running.
"Little sis!!" He booms as he pulls me and Ness into a big hug.
"Hey Emmy!" We both say. He gives us both a pouty face .
"I hate that name!" He whines. We all laugh and grab our stuff and head up to the house. I drop my stuff in the hall as I'm crushed in another hug by Esme.
"Hey mom I'm home!" I say jokingly.
She smiles at me and turns to hug Ness. Then Rose comes and hugs us. Still can't get over the fact she actually likes me now.

Edward just sits in the couch watching like the dirtbag he is. Alice and Rose help us with our stuff and pull us up the stairs to a room we both share. The walls are blue but that can be changed like the pink curtains. We drop our stuff and let Rose and Alice pull us down the stairs.

There we find Carlisle and we give him a hug to. We then look at each in awkward silence for a minute. In that minute I tap into their minds and see Alice is going over when to go shopping, Rose can't wait to talk cars, Emmett wants to play video games with Ness and try to beat her, Carlisle and Esme are just happy to see us along with Jazz. Edward well.......... he hates this whole idea and us right now. Tsk, tsk, he wouldn't hate us he knew who we really were. Finally Carlisle speaks.

"It nice to have you guys moving in with us knowing your parents are far away and your like family to us."
"No problemo Dad." I smile. Edward growls and me and Ness hiss back at him.
"Their going to get hurt by one of us. One of us is going to slip and its likely to be Jasper." Edward growls. I growl at him.

"No one is going to slip up and my friend Jazz here." I put my arm around him. "Is certainly not going to slip. No one is." I growl and my eyes go into tiny slips. He growls again and looks like he's about to attack. And he does. Jasper jumps in front of me and pins him to the ground. I lean down to look at him.
"Now who's going to slip first golden boy?" I smirk. I stand back up and everyone is trying not to laugh. Jasper lets Edward go and he runs out the door and into the forest. Alice races after him. Once she's gone we burst out laughing and I teleport to the couch. Still laughing and my cat appears beside me. Rose and Emmet look shocked. Whoops forgot to tell them.

"Right I forgot to tell you guys we're also part witch." Then Ness appears by my side.
"That was AWSOME mom you totally showed him, that could be on America's funniest home videos!!" She says as she fall back laughing again.

"Wow so can you like change into a cheetah or something??!!" Asks Emmet excitedly.
"Yep." Then I transform into one and back to myself. I check the future to make sure Alice and Eddie won't be home for awhile. I've got one hour. I take off the illusions to my normal self and the Cullen's gasp as they take in my scars on my arms.

"What happened Bella?" Rose asks.
"I've been in a few battles myself these past 100 years." I say sheepishly.
"Battles?" Asks Carlisle. "As in vampire battles?"
"Ya." I mumble.
"That's cool you almost look like Jazz-man!!" Says Emmett. Jasper glares at Emmett and I give him a look that says, your lucky glares don't kill or you'd be 10ft under. He shuts his mouth after that.

"What about your eyes?" Ask Esme. I look at her and smile.
"The mixture is golden, black. Golden for the animal blood and black for my witch half." She smile back and nods.
"Oh, and Lena is my witch cat. Also we rather caster, witch makes us sound like mean, old, ugly lady's who use mortals in their potions."

I realize my hour is up and make self look human again as Edward and Alice walk through the door.

"I'm sorry for snapping earlier." He mumbles and both him and Alice are gone up the stairs. I notice Ness is getting sleepy so I grab her hand, snap my fingers at Lena and nod in the direction of the stairs.
Carlisle nods back and we disappear up to our rooms. Ness lays down with Lena laying at the end of my bed while I work my magic and change the walls to dark purple and the curtains black. We had our own bedding so I didn't need to worry about that.

I give Renesmee a kiss on the head and pat Lena. I then lay down on my own bed and put a spell on myself to fall asleep and sadly instead of seeing the future I see the past. After Edward left.

DREAM/PAST

Ding, Dong. I open the door.

"Laurent!!! What are you doing here??" I screech.
"Bella honey who's at the door?" Calls Charlie as he comes up behind me. I'm to shocked to do anything.

"Who are you and what do you want?" He demands. He steps in front of me.
"I see you precious daughter has told you nothing about my kind well then, let's make it short and sweet shall we? I'm a Vampire, Oh yes I am and I am here to kiiiiiillllll your daughter!!"

Ya okay that's not what happened, I wish but no it went more like this.

"Vampire old man." With that Laurent lunges at my shocked dad and kills hims. His last words were, "I love you Bella." I scream. Then Laurent turns to me but Jacob destroys him before he gets to me. I fall to my knees and cry my heart out.

END OF DREAM/PAST

I then wake up screaming my lungs out. I sense someone else in the room. I stop screaming realizing I even am, and look over to see Edward Cullen sitting there in my chair just like when I was human. I hiss at him. He puts his hand up in surrender.

"Sorry it just I haven't watch anyone sleep since I left Bella." He whispers the last part. "You remind me so much of her."
I actually feel sorry for him for about a whole second. The door flies open and the Cullen's are standing there looking worried. Renesmee's eyes fly open and she sits up fast saying, "I admit I put the spell on Matthew that vampire not Diana! Whoops!" She says as she looks around and see everyone watching her. My hand hits my head and I shake my head. Edward looks confused. So does Alice who comes and stands next to him. I whisper a spell:

Amon this spell, forget what's said,
Remember nothing, say what was
Said last by you,
Forget, forget

And with that they go from confused to what they said last.
"Her." Says Edward.
"That?" Says Alice.
"That was cool!" Says Emmet. I nod at Carlisle and tell him, 'It was just a bad dream now can you all get out?' He nods.
"Everyone out everything seems fine."

With everyone gone we get dressed in what we wear all the time and head down stairs for, 'Breakfast for the humans' as you would call it. Yaaa! Hope their making pancakes!(note sarcasm) Oh well as they say life goes on.

Okay so this was a bit longer, I think. Hope it was ok. Comment and vote PLEASE!!
Thanks,
xxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxx