Chapter 13: Letters

Chapter 13: Letters

Alice POV

We all walk back up to our rooms after the strange scene that just happened after Edward said we were getting married. As I walk to my door I see a letter taped to my door just like everyone else who's is now taking them off their doors. I grab mine and open it.

Alice,

We were never really the best of friends at first because of things that have happened in the past. When I came you just seemed a bit mean to me, at first but then in the end it got better. I'll miss you I think we'll be able to be best friends again someday.

Ivy

Wow!

Edward POV

I walk up to my door and see a letter there just like everyone else, and open it to see Ivy's fancy writing

Edward,

I don't know if things will ever change between us and be the same. But I have some words me and my sister would like to say to you.

YOU ARE A SON OF THE DEVIL, YOU ARE A LYING DIRTBAG, AND IDOT. YOUR AS BAD AS SOME OF THE MUTTS I'VE MET AT LA PUSH. ASSHOLE. YOU ARE LEVEL PENNY-HEADED, GOLDEN BOY FREAK!!!!! I HATE YOU AND HOPE YOU DIE IN A HOLE AN MAYBE THROW YOURSELF OFF A CLIFF!!!!!

Have a nice day,
Ivy

I see she finally snapped. If she ever comes back I know we're not going to be the best of friends.

Jasper POV

I walk up to my door and grab my letter, just like everyone else. So far Alice is sad and happy and Edward is plain shocked. Wonder what she told him. Bet it was hilarious! I open my letter.

Jasper,

I know we did not spend much time together but I know I learned a lot more than before when rust bucket kept me away. I really had fun with you. I know you realized I was trying to make you happy, but I felt bad about what Alice had done, and I like you so you just didn't seem like you. I hope to see you again someday, and our paths cross. My stuff is still in my room at your house and you can have my car just take care of it. In fact I think we'll see each other soon, about the phone don't worry it's just business. Take care.

Love,
Bella

P.S Ness like you a lot she wants to start calling you Dad:)

Wow! I'm like speechless.

Emmett POV

I walked up to my door sulking and reached up to the letter on the door that my little sis left.

Emmett,

I hate leaving but I have to. You are like the big brother I never had. I'll miss your joking and your big mouth. I know Ness will miss beating you on those silly video games. I know we'll see each other really soon.

BFL,
Bella

Me to, me to.

Rosalie POV

I miss Bella already. We never really got to talk cars either. I reach and grab my letter to see what she has to say to me.

Rose,

I know we became much better friends then before from my human life. I'm really going miss you. Your my best friend and sister. I know we never really got to talk cars but I really hope we will some day. I know we will meet again.

BFF,
Bella + Renesmee

What I am I going to do without them?

Carlisle POV

When I reached the hallway I saw each of the kids take a letter off their door, and I take off mine and Esme's. Our whole family is heart broken. I, only I know the reason why she left and Esme. I open the letter.

Carlisle + Esme,

We shall miss you both, you were like parents we never had. We know we will see you on an event that is coming up and we hope to see you there. We will miss you all and hope you move on. Our time with you was the best better than when I was human. I hope you guys can forgive us for leaving but we had no choice.

Love Always,
Bella + Ness

Esme breaks into sobs and I held onto her knowing we will meet again. I just hope sooner then we think.

Thanks so much for reading this, this is my last chapter but I am making a sequel. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!
Thanks,
xxxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxxx