Chapter 12

Shawn's POV

I woke up in the morning with Alexis cuddled into me. I smiled and got out of her grip to go take a shower. When I got up, she stirred a little and then fell back to sleep. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Once I was finished, I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth and then went back to my room. Alexis was sitting up on the bed and her eyes brightened when she saw me.

" I didn't know where you went. I thought..." She trailed off as she looked down at my body. I cleared my throat and she looked down and blushed.

" Sorry." She mumbled. I chuckled and went into my closet and grabbed clothes. I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a plain black t-shirt. I threw on a pair of black boxers and then threw on the clothes. I looked back at Alexis and she was covering her eyes with her hands.

" You can uncover your eyes now." I said to her and she removed her hands. I raised my eyebrows at her in question.

" I know you aren't comfortable with everything yet so I covered my eyes. You said to take it slow so that's what I'm doing." She said and I smiled.

" Thank you." I said to her. She smiled and nodded.

" So what are we doing today?" She asked me with her head tilted to the side like a puppy. It was really cute.

" What do you want to do?" I asked her. She shrugged.

" I want you to show me the human world." She said to me. I smiled and nodded. Her face lit up and she clapped her hands together.

" Let's go." She said grabbing my wrist and trying to drag me. I pulled her back gently to stop her. She looked at me confused and titled her head to the side.

" You have to change first silly." I told her with a chuckle. She looked down at herself and furrowed her eyebrows.

" What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" She asked. She was wearing a large t-shirt and a pair of my boxers.

" Those are what you sleep in. I will give you some clothes to wear for now but we're going to buy you some today." I said to her and she frowned.

" But I like your clothes. They smell like you." She said with a smile. I sighed but smiled a little.

" I know but you have to get your own clothes." I said.

" Okay." She said with a pout. I chuckled and went to my closet. I pulled out a pair of old joggers that don't fit me anymore and a black jumper. She threw it on and then looked at me. She looked really cute in my clothes. I went back to my closet and grabbed a white beanie that I don't really wear. I brought it to her and put it on her head. I smiled at her and she felt the beanie on her head and smiled.

" What's this?" She asked.

" It's called a beanie. You look really cute." I said to her and she blushed.

" You look cute." She said with a smile. I chuckled and grabbed her hand pulling her downstairs. I grabbed my car keys and we left the house.

" We aren't making food?" She asked me.

" Nope. We are going out to eat." I said and she nodded. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out the door. We got into my car and I made sure that she buckled her seatbelt. I decided to bring her to IHOP for breakfast.

" Where are we going to eat?" She asked me with a tilt of her head.

" We're going to IHOP." I said to her. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

" What is IHOP?" She asked me.

" It stands for International House of Pancakes." I said to her with a chuckle and again she looked at me confused. I have a lot to teach her.