chapter 4

Be dirk===>

The smell that drew you close was replaced by wolf. This boy smells of wolf making you back away.
"Hey now don't back away let me help you" he said getting up going to pick you up. You snap at him growling. Those eyes, he wasn't a human no no he was the wolf. the green eyed wolf pup, the only difference from back then is he is a shit ton bigger then you were.
" come here " the boy scooped you up in him arms not letting you move much as he walked. You were to busy going Crazy. You were trying to get free but he wouldn't let go or let you move much. Before you know it you were in a house type place the smell of wolf and bunny were all over the place. The man went to the bathroom putting you in the tub he turned on the water to wash you in. You let out wails of pain and distress. After he got you clean he wrapped you in a towel to dry you off. He then held you down as he looking at your leg. The one he caused to be hurt in the first place. He then let you go. He left you on the bathroom counter as he went to the closest in the bathroom. As he reached for a box with a red cross on it you jumped off the counter biting down on where his tail should be. The boy let out a yelp of pain as you got a mouth full of fur. The boys tail pops out the show a jet black wolf tail. Fear started to seep into your mind. The boy took the box down taking off his hood to show black wolf ears. He went to go pick you up again but you bit his hand hard before backing into a corner. In your fear you changed out of your animal form.
The boy looked extremely surprised at this action.
" stay away from me!" You snarled at him
The boy sighs " I'm jake English and just because I'm a wolf doesn't mean I will hurt you" jake said annoyed now.
" ohh is that what you told my family when you and your 3 other wolves killed my brothers?!" You said to him. Jakes face went a bit dark.
" what are you..." He was in the middle of saying when you cut him off " REMEMBER the family of foxs you came by to fuck up their lives by ripping them apart in front on two other foxs." You snapped.
"...I had no part" he was about to say when you cut him off again.
" lies! You were there you tried to kill me! You chased me and my brother" you yell at him.
"No I was was trying to get away" he said making you laugh
" you wolves are all the same!" You yelled at him.
Jakes eyes open widely
" DO NOT COMPARE ME TO THEM" jake yelled making you be quiet.
" you din't know the horrors I have faced in that hell hole I'm sorry that your family lost their lives but I had a reason to run!" Jake glared at you.
" whats worse then watching a new born get ripped to pieces and your brother?" You scoffed.
You were really pissing off jake this time.
" HAVING YOUR FATHER AND GRANDMOTHER MURDERED YOUR SISTERS LIFE PUT IN DANGER HER HIDING FOR MOST OF HER CHILD HOOD. A CRAZY NEW ALPHA THAT KILLED ANYONE WHO DEFINED HIM. HE HATES OMEGA MALES AND ALPHA FEMALES. HE HAD ALL WEAK, OMEGA MALES, ALPHA FEMALES KILLED AND FEED TO THE CLAN. STARVING YOU AND YOUR SISTER TO SPARE HER RARELY GETTING OUT TO HUNT TO BRING BACK ENOUGH FOR HER ALONE. HAVING A FRIEND RAT YOU OUT LEADING TO THE DEATH OF YOUR SISTER. BEING FORCED OUT OF YOUR ANIMAL FORM TO BE FORCE FED YOUR OWN FUCKING SISTER" jake screams at you. There was a fire in his eye as he came over picking you up slamming you the counter to work on your leg. You were shocked at his outburst but as soon as you snap out of the shock your leg was cleaned and wrapped up. Jake threw you over his shoulder to walk you back to the lake. He threw you to the ground before he walked off.

Be john ===>

Jake just got back from taking the other guy away. He was now throwing up in the toilet. You went over to pat his back " wanna talk about it?" You asked softly.
" it wasn't my fault. I was never born a leader! My father was alpha of the damn clan till he got sick and died. My grandmother stepped up since I was to young. The alpha thought only alphas should be male and female's omegas. He killed my grandmother and kicked me out of line then he started to kill any dom female and sub male. He even killed young sick children! He loves death he loves the kill! He would force them out there animal forms so he could kill them and get more meat off them. He would serve it! My sister jade she was an alpha female! I hid her well it worked for 5 months or so when someone told the alpha about jade. I went to go on a hunting trip like requested to see of the alphas men killing a big fox and a baby one. I saw two other run away and I couldn't handle it all so I ran. I went to the the cave to go inside planning to get jade out of harms way! And and the alpha was there! He was chewing part of her! He used his weird smelling salts to force me out of my dog form. He force feed me pieces of her! That's why I left! " jake cried as he threw up again.
You hugged him "its okay jake they can't hurt you" you said softly.