chapter 2

( this is dave and dirk.were-animals have the power to fully change into there animal they are. They just cant be fully human)

 They just cant be fully human)

Be Dirk ===>

You lunged at the baby deer's neck. The deer jumps out of the way, making you fall on Dave.

"STICK TO THE DAMN PLAN " Dave yelled at you. You and your brother can talk to one another through the mind by a brother bond.
"I WAS!" You snapped at him.
"YOU WERE NOT! THE PLAN IS WE CORNER IT AND I GO THE THE LEGS WHILE YOU GO FOR THE THROAT " Dave yelled at you.
You snort in response, going after the baby deer. Dave followed you, only to lose the trail of the deer.
"Fuck..." You said sniffing the ground . You smell the dirty dog smell of a wolf, making you growl .
"What do you smell?" Dave asked you.
"... A wolf....or wolves. ....We need to go" You said, trying not to think about what happened.
"....What happened when i was young.......why do you hate wolves so much." Dave asked you.

"...." you didn't answer him . you Just walked to a small lake to sunbathe.
When you laid down Dave took a running start to the lake jumping in.
You scoffed at him.
" dirk...please tell me what happened " Dave asked getting out of the water trotting over to you shaking off his fur.
You let out a low growl at Dave ".....it was when you were a pup...just started to fur....a wolf pack..... of 3 brown wolves and a black pup. They killed my brother and your twin..." you said thinking about what happened.

" i only remember the pup because i ran with you and i ran into him. He had bright green eyes......" you said looking to the water.
"...i had a siblings? " Dave asked sitting down.
"Yes but he died before we named him bro had this thing when they open there eyes they get their names but...he was the runt between you both so he was slower " you reply. Something out of the corner of your eye moved. You notice a small black bunny.

(That's john just has a white under belly and blue eyes)

Be john ===>

Jake was out doing something about the land something about claiming it. He told you to stay in the house but it was a nice day outside so you thought you would go out and enjoy the sun. You made your way to your normal watering hole to relax.

You hop slowly to your favorite spot to sit down and snuggle up to yourself.
You sat there for a good 10 minutes before you heard a breaking stick. Your ears pop up as you look around.
Your eyes caught a stalking fox getting closer to you. Fear hit you hard. You made a fast dash back to the forest. The fox following not to far behind. Fear was starting to eat at you as you ran. You took a fast left only to have another fox jump out at you . You scamper the other direction as fast as you can. The two foxes chased after making noises at one another as they chased you. You took a right turn thinking you were heading home but you ran a small cliff. You were at the bottom with know way up. Your ears flatten as you hear growling behind you.
You turn around backing up into the dirt wall best you can.
the two foxes stalked closer to you. The bigger one growled lowly as it lunged at you.

 The bigger one growled lowly as it lunged at you

(This is jake)

Be Jake ====>

You were out running to claim your land when your nose came across johns smell. You were confused because it was fresh and you told him to stay home. Then you smelled two unwanted scents with his trail. It made a deep snarl escape your throat as you take off running. Following the scent. The scents got stronger and stronger it was making your paws thump on the ground faster . You broke a small tree line to be met with a bottom of a hill drop off. You look around frantically to see to your right john in his bunny form backed in a corner as two foxes stalked up to him. You made a mad dash to them letting out a threatening snarl. The bigger fox lunged at john making you lunge at him. You smacked the bigger fox to the ground as you snarled at them barring your teeth. You slowly back over john who was in a ball shaking. The fox you smacked to the ground jumped back jumping in front of the other fox growling at you.
You stand in your alpha threat position looking down at the fox who for a second flatten his ears slowly sinking to the ground in a submissive way but just as it was there it was gone. You took a step closer as a warning and a message to back off. The older one saw it as a fight. He lunged at you aiming for your throat. He latches onto the side of your neck growling. You refused to let out a whimper instead you bit down on his back pulling him off throwing him back to the other fox standing talk looking him in the eye.
The fox you just threw turned to attack till its ears flatten and it looked like it was having a PTSD flash back. It made a few noises at the other fox before they ran off.

You looked them down as they ran off to make sure they wouldn't come back. You calm a bit to turn around to john who was on his side in a balk shaking still. You huffed before picking him up in your mouth by his mid-section. You made sure to be careful as you walked back to the cabin. You jumped up opening the door with your paws walking in closing the door with your side. You dropped john on the floor carefully to give him the ' your in deep shit look'.