chapter 1

( dont have an editor dont judge me)

( dont have an editor   dont judge  me)

Be john===>

"Dad " you whimper out clinging to your dads arm as he laid sick in bed.
" dad please don't leave me i don't wanna be alone " you pleaded your long bunny ears going flat.
Your father pets your head weakly
" john * coughs * i know i wouldn't live * coughs harder * long with this sickness. I-i called your cousin he is coming to watch over * coughs up some blood* when i pass ...he...he is coming. ..you must trust him john...i do.." your father finished making you worry as you clean the blood off his mouth.
Tears started to well up in your eyes " i- i don't want you to go! I will miss you please ! Please don't leave me!" You cried out.
"Son........ i wouldn't leave you if i had a choice. ....you are the * coughs up more blood* you are the best son... i could of asked for....be good okay?" Your father said the color in his eye starting to fade.
"NO NO NO DON'T GO IF YOU DO I WILL BE BAD AND DESTROY THE HOUSE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME"! You scream at him clinging to his chest.
" john be good......i love...oo..." your father said before his hand on your head fell off as the color in his eyes disappears.
" d...dad?....dad!DAD?! NO COME BACK " you yelled hugging him.
the heat he gave off slowly starting to fade.
"...i...love you to dad.... i loved everything even your horrible cakes. So please. ....please don't leave me.....I'm so lost...please. .... " you whimper out as you hold your father's cold hand to your face.
" please dad.....your all i have..." you added as tears ran down your face.

" you added as tears ran down your face

Be Jake===>

You walk up to the small cabin in the deep part of the woods. You take a smell of the air.
" that's definitely Mr. Egberts home....and this part of the forest not one predictor ...now i see why he lived here" you chuckled a bit your wolf tail wagging a bit.
You walk to the door and knock to get no answer.
"Hm..." you hum as you open the door slowly.
" Mr.Egbert its me Jake I'm here!....hello?" You called out
slowly walking into the house.
"...back...back here..." you hear a whimper from the back room.
You follow the noise of soft crying.
You walk in to see a small boy hugging his fathers arm.
" you must be john...hi...am i...to late?" You asked quietly.
" yeah....he...he " john choked out he turns to look at you to finish but his face went white. John let out an ear ringing screech before he picked up the alarm clock on the nightstand throwing it at you.
" HEY HEY!" You yelled blocking your face. John pushed past you making you fall back onto the floor.
" john! What in the HELL?!" You yelled at him getting up . You run out to find john in the kitchen with a butcher knife. He was pointing it at you shaking badly.
"S-s-stay away from me wolf i-i-i- don't taste good" john stuttered.
" john its me Jake English your cousin" you said getting in a cautious potion.
You slowly starting to walk to him.
" put the knife down and lets talk" you offered him. When you were in rang john lunges at you aiming for your side with the knife.
" whoa" you said swiftly stepping out of the way. You grab onto his hand taking the knife away from him.
john quickly pushed you again before running into a room closing and locking the door behind him.
" john! What is wrong with you!" You asked putting the knife back going over to the door.
"YOUR A WOLF YOUR NOT MY COUSIN YOU WANNA EAT ME " john screamed at you.
" JOHN. Your father sent for me to come watch over you! If i know your father at all he wouldn't put you in danger " you told trying to reason with him to get no answer.
You sigh " john...i will be outside in the back okay..." you told him going outside grabbing the shovel by the side of the house. You noticed johns mother's grave so you walk over going next to it digging the grave for johns father.

You finished around midnight or what it felt like. You go to the door and knock. Once again john didn't answer so you dust yourself off best you can kicking your boots on the door frame to clean them before stepping inside.
" john....i made a grave for your father its right by your mother's. ..." you said to john.
You heard small noises behind the door so you went and knocked.
" john...please I'm not going to hurt you ever" you said softly.
John slowly opened the door looking at you his eyes red and puffy. He slowly stepped out to give you a hug.
" there there " you said patting johns back as he cried.

The rest of the night conspired oh having a memorial service for johns father, john crying his eyes out, you taking a shower , and finally john crying himself to sleep.

You sigh a bit " tomorrow i have to run around the land to claim the land as mine so no other predictor comes looking for a meal" you said talking to yourself but you were a bit to late for that.