Chapter 9: The music of the night pt 2

Dedicated to DomesticalLover

The lyrics of The Music of the Night don't belong to me but to it's rightful owner from the Creator of the Phantom of the Opera

Onodera POV

"Masamune..." I whisper

I slowly turn myself around to see Takano-san wearing a white mask covering half of his face with a black cape covering his entire outfit. I raise an eyebrow of confusion to see Masamune wearing a costume even though he wasn't going to the party. Though none of that matters at the moment since he is here with me right now. Placing myself against his chest feeling the warmth and protection from Masamune. Feeling his hand lifting my chin up as he kissed my tears away , I could never get tired by his kisses.

"I thought you weren't coming back till tomorrow" I said

"So did I but once I heard you left the party I have to come find you" he replied

"I miss you so much"

"I miss you too, Ritsu"

With him just saying my name bring chills all over my body even though he said my name multiple times. Can't believe he missed me as well just like I miss him even it was just for today. He led me up back onto my feet before pulling me in a tight embrace which makes my heart flutters. Our hearts were beating at the same pace, my arms were wrapped around Masamune neck as his arms were wrapped around my waist. His golden amber eyes met my emerald green eyes, I looked away with a blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Don't look away from me" said Masamune

"But...."

"But what?"

"Looking into eyes will make me love you even more"

Takano-san eyes widen as I confessed to him of what I was actually feeling from the bottom of my heart. I wanted to push myself away from him but my feet won't let me or was it my heart? I can't deny it anymore, no matter how many times I told myself that I don't love Masamune anymore but that was a lied. I still love Masamune even when we broke up I still love him though not the past him anymore but the present him.

"Ritsu.." Masamune whisper

"Masamune..."

"Happy Birthday"

My heart pounded against my chest as soon I heard him said that. He remembers my birthday while I didn't care about it since with work and the problem I was surprised that Masamune still remember my birthday. I wanted to cry right now but my beloved places his lips on my own. I return the kiss by pulling him closer as we kissed deeply, his tongue enter my mouth that let a moan escape from my mouth. His tongue dance along with mine as they twist and twirl around each others. Masamune broke the kiss as he breathes heavily while he puts his forehead against mine.

"We never finish our dance last night," I said

Masamune smirk "Shall we continue our dance, my princess?"

I giggle quietly "Baka.."

"But I'm your baka"

Laughing lightly together as my hands were on Masamune shoulders while his arms were still wrapped around me. He leads the dance once again as our feet moved across the forest seeing the Sakura petals twirl around us. My head lay against his chest as we dance quietly with no one disturbing us. I thought I heard music again playing just for us.

"Masamune..."

"Shhh, Listen to my voice"

I didn't know what was happen at the moment but all I know is that I'm hearing beautiful music and Masamune singing to me pouring his love to me