Chapter 5 Making Amends or Broken Hearts

The past two weeks has been harsh on Onodera and Takano since the day Ryo came to the Emerald department. The two men constantly arguing every day at work which isn't unusual for the rest of the team. Even outside of work both editors kept arguing about Ryo staying over at Onodera's place. It bothers the raven haired so much knowing another man is living with his beloved. Knowingly what would happen between the two best friend behind that door? Couldn't even bother to imagine it while editing one of his author's manuscript, Masamune decided a cigarette break outside. Inhaling the cigarette a few seconds before exhaling the smoke out from his mouth. The temptation of pulling Ritsu into his arms and kissing him deeply in the office. Just the thought of that is making the golden amber eyed man crazy. Letting out a frustrated sigh before inhaling the cigarette a second time and exhale the smoke from his mouth.

Closing his eyes slowly before inhaling the cigarette once more but felt someone taking the object from his hand. Turning his head to see Ritsu standing before him while holding the cigarette in his hand. Dropping the object onto the concrete before stepping on it harshly. The look in those emerald green eyes was concern and sadness that spread across his face. The raven haired man looked at the other way not facing his beloved Ritsu's in the eyes. Arguing and avoiding each others for the past two weeks were killing him deeply inside of him. Biting his lower lip tightly that blood started coming from the end of his bottom lip. Hearing a light gasp escape from Onodera's mouth but he ignore the brunette and the blood trailing down from his lip to his chin.

Onodera pulls out a handkerchief from his pocket wiping the blood off Masamune lips softly. The brunette heart tightens a bit when seeing his boss/lover in this condition. Could it have been the arguments they been having lately? Or was it the fact that Ryo is staying with him in his apartment? He couldn't tell what emotions Masamune is feeling during those time avoiding each others at work. Onodera has been noticing his boss/lover has been smoking a lot more than usual. He wishes one day the raven haired stop smoking so that Ritsu can see Takano-san longer in life. Bowing his head down avoiding these smoldering amber golden eyes.

"Gomenasai" he whispers

"For what?" question the raven haired

"Avoiding you, arguing you, and hurting you since the day Ryo came to the Emerald Department"

"Forget it, wasn't like I didn't know your friend is in love with you"

The sound of coldness coming from his voice surprise Onodera including the chief. Masamune couldn't help but be jealous of Ryo being on top of his beloved and knowingly kissing him behind his back. Turning his back against the brunette tugged both of the men hearts. Before heading back inside a pair of arms wrapped around Takano-san chest tightly pulling him back a bit. The warmth that spread through his body as Ritsu lays his head against Takano-san back. The tears trailed down from his cheeks before dropping down on the hard concrete. Refusing to let a sob out before letting his voice enter inside Masamune ears.

"I can't take it.The arguing and avoiding each others is just too much for me" Confess the brunette

Takano-san bit his lower lip letting more blood trailed down to his chin while listening to his lover. "I can't stand it either Ritsu, but the thought of that man living with you. I just can't bare it"

"Ryo is just an old friend from England, Takano-san"

"Is he just a friend or you're in love with him?"

A string harshly pulled the brunette heart while backing away from his boss/lover in shock. Are his feelings for Ryo that obvious to Takano-san and everyone else in the Manga editing department? Opening his mouth but no voice escape but soon felt Masamune lips upon his own. Feeling his tongue entering inside his own couldn't help moan during this enchanting kiss from his first love. Holding a tight grip on his boss black dress shirt while moving his head to deepen the kiss. Heavily breathing and moaning suppresses during the kiss as their tongues were dancing around each others. Masamune unbuttons a few buttons of Ritsu shirt exposing his neck and shoulders as he pulls the shelves down. Licking the creamy neck causing a soft moan escape from the brunette mouth. Lifting Onodera legs above before wrapping them around his waist. Ritsu moans were making Masamune mind all frizzy but he didn't want to go too far during this love section. Sucking on the same spot of Onodera neck before biting it harshly.

"Ahhh.Taka...Takano-san...."

"Ri..Ritsu"

Masamune places his lips upon Onodera's once more while holding hands tightly. The young brunette uses one of his arms to wrap around Takano-san neck. Feeling those soft lips against his own while French kissing his loving Masamune. Not sure how long the make out session lasted but both men didn't care at all. Feeling the kisses from lips to necks and shoulders seem like a pure bliss for Ritsu. Soon the entire loving make out session was interrupted by Ritsu phone ringing. Both men groaning of annoyed about being interrupted during their moments. Before answering the phone Takano-san places his lips against Onodera's once more after fixing his shirt.

"I know you're in love with me and Ryo but I won't stop fighting to win your love Ritsu"

"Masamune.." the brunette whispers

"I won't lose you to Ryo, no matter what's happen"

Before any words could escape from the brunette mouth a light kiss was planted on his cheeks while seeing Sakura blossom petals. As the editor in chief heads back inside, Onodera places his back against the hard brick wall while touching his lips remembering the warmth of Masamune soft and warm lips.

TBC