Chapter 2 : Best friends or Couples

Takano

Onodera, learn to answer your phone when I'm calling you, thought Takano-san

It's been an hour since the brunette left to pick up the new editor for Kazu-sensei from the train station. Since then the demon editor in chief has been worrying about the little uke as each second goes by slowly. Kisa and Hatori were also beginning to worry about Onodera since not only he's new to the Emerald Department but also the youngest one in the group. Guess many would worry about the brunette very much since both of the editors are very close to Onodera despite teasing him constantly every day. Especially Mino worry the most since he does have a son of his own and can relate how it's like when one of your children doesn't return home on time. Seem like the whole gang was worrying about the adorable Ritsu whom they love to tease kept them distracted from doing work for the next twenty minutes without knowing where Ritsu was until a loud thump happen

Onodera and Okami

Ritsu and Ryo walked to the company in silence but not in an awkward silence like with Takano instead it was like more a peaceful and gentle silent. Everything that happens at the train station still brings a blush upon the uke face which causes the navy blue eyed man giggle a bit. With the blush being replace with an annoyed face which causes Ryo to baby Onodera just like back then. Though the consequence causes him having a big bruise on the shoulder for the next couple of days but didn't really mind since both men were laughing and kept playing around in a game of tag like little kids once more. The little brunette hid behind some trees at a nearby park for a little while to see Ryo cluelessly looking for him. Trying not to burst out laughing seem to be very difficult for Ritsu but manage until the older men slip before falling a deep water puddling causing him to be all soaked wet. Landing on the wet grass while clutching onto his stomach as the uke kept laughing nonstop.

"I didn't know you wanted to swim" Ritsu tease

" Neither did I but I'm bringing you with me' Ryo replied

The raven haired tackle the younger male nearly dragging him to the deep puddle before falling in the same puddle together with strong laughter coming from both of them. What they didn't know is that Ritsu seems to be inside Ryo muscular arms with his cheek against his chest. Soon their laughter died down when both men stare into each other's eyes just for a bit realizing that both lips were centimeters away from one the other. The position was now different a few seconds ago with Ryo on top of the younger male still staring at his beautiful emerald green eyes that dazzling just like an actual emerald. Ba-bump, Ba-bump, Ba-bump, the sound of a heartbeat but whom's Ritsu or Ryo, who knows? A little blush snuck up upon Onodera cheeks as Ryo face got closer to his own.

"Ryo.," Onodera whispers

"Ritsu.."

As the navy, blue eyed man reached closer to press his lips against the young male's but was interrupted by a phone call from Onodera phone. Backing away from each others in a flash the brunette answer his phone call without knowing who the caller was?

"Moshi Moshi" He answer

"You finally pick up baka" replied a deep angry voice

Eek! I forgotten totally about Takano-san, the emerald eyed man thought while nervously trying to talk the demon editor-in-chief. The words couldn't come out straight from his mouth what would he say if Masamune knew that both of the editors were messing around nearly forgetting about work. The pressure upon the little uke became more difficult until Ryo gently took the phone away and answer the call for him. Having a serious look on the raven-haired face which was kind of rare for the lovely gentlemen.

"Gomenasai, Takano-san this is Okami Ryo the new editor for Kazu-sensei the reason for the long delay is that due to the harsh rain that Ritsu and I have been seeking shelter but we're nearly soaked to the bones"

That was Ryo for you, no matter how difficult the situation is , Ryo always knew how to answer every solution which is why many people like him not only for his personality but also how sneaky he can be at times. Ritsu chuckle a bit just the thought of how Takano-san is being fool by Ryo lies, well technically it isn't a lie since a thunderstorm did arrive 15 minutes ago but seeking shelter is a different story

"*Sigh* Fine but Ritsu better return safe and sound, newbie editor"

"Don't worry, little Ritsu will be safe and sound, Takano Masamune or should I say Saga Masamune"

Ritsu's eyes widen when he called the man he loves and also hate at some point by his previous surname. With that answer being replied Ryo hung up the call before seeing the younger editor looking at the ground. Ryo slowly put his arms around the brunette waist once more but Ritsu simply pushes away from him.

"Let's just go"

"Ritsu.."

"Come on before Takano-san gets even more mad"

The next 10 minutes walking were in deadly depress silent when Ritsu kept looking down at the ground. The older man refuses to say anything to the brunette since knowing Ritsu for the past 11 years even though the last year they wrote letters to each others but their bonds have never been broken. Whenever Ritsu is silent like this that means he's distraught and frustrated at the same time which is not good at all. Though Ryo is the only one that can control the emerald eyed man. Intertwining his fingers with Onodera's very slowly since he doesn't want to stress the younger male anymore. Reaching inside the company not many people were there in the lobby or the elevator well it's barely the ending of Hell Cycle so another two weeks of death and nearly losing your mind.

"Ritsu...do you still love Saga Masamune?"

"Hai, I still love him but the present senpai, Takano Masamune not Saga Masamune in the past...But...."

"But what?"

"I can't confess my love to him because I'm scared of hurting him again by another misunderstand by breaking up a second time. I can't live another ten years without him"

The emotional brunette places himself against his old friend who was consoling him with a tight hug feeling with grief and sorrow. Feeling the anger inside his aching chest that his poor little Ritsu was hurt and still in love with his senpai during his high school year. Ryo is the only one that knew about the brunette love life ever since he first saw him crying that one special night of New Years. The pain the older man felt that he have to protect Onodera matter what happens between their relationship that he vow to himself.

Picking Ritsu chin up slowly just looking into his teary eyes brought pain on his face, without even thinking the older man slowly planted a soft kiss on the forehead but when the elevator doors open the older man slip due to the a few little puddles on the floor.

Bringing the younger male down along with him Ritsu's clutch tightly onto Ryo white button up shirt while Ryo cover the uke head with both arms. Landing on the hard floor with a loud thump without knowing it causes many people to wake up from their happy daydream.

Takano

Hearing the loud thump causes Takano and the rest of the groups react by rushing down the hallways seeing the new editor on top of their youngest editor. Kisa and Hatori's eyes widen while whispering quietly toward each other except for Mino, who was just smiling through the whole situation.

Masamune reactions are the worst one of all since the anger and jealoulys building inside his body by seeing another man laying on top of his Ritsu.