17. Allen Must Die

There’s a Jock in My Bed!

                                                      Chapter 17 – Allen Must Die

                                      Song of the Chapter – Satellites by Beyoncé (2008)

                                                           ((The Final Chapters))

Apparently, I have to write in past tense …-_- Someone is changing them all for me but from now on until the end I’ll try to.

Vote if you love this story :)

Sorry for mistakes….I’m ina hurry. All will be corrected later!

“You better back the hell up Allen, before we create a scene.”

He smirked and cocked his head to the side, making me growl in an equally annoying response. “I think you’re afraid of getting your ass whipped.” He joked, and points at Alex, “You know that I and Alex are way more physically fit than you and Chris Brown over here.”

“Is that a black joke?” Chris voiced, with clenched fist.

I touched is chest so he could calm down a bit, “We shouldn’t waste our energy on scum like Allen Halliwell.”

“This has been great and all, but let’s go Allen.” Alex urged to the arrogant being that is Allen.

“Fine, I think I’ve proven my point time and time again.”

I picked up a glass of wine off the table and held it in my hand loosely, “And what’s that Allen dear?”

“That what you seem to lack in intelligence you make up for in promiscuity and stupidity. Also, if you are even thinking of throwing that drink at me, you better hope it somehow knocks me out cold or you’re going to get it.”

“Talk is cheap Allen, but then again, so are you.”

He raised his hand but I caught it and pushed him back furiously. He tumbled towards the seats but caught himself.

He rushed forward, charging but I through the drink at him. To my shock he ducked and it splattered all over an elderly lady sitting the back. She stood up quickly and peered to the back where we stood. With the empty glass in my hand and the guiltiness sprawled over my face she knew who the culprit was.

Allen gave a loud cackle and bit his index finger, “Don’t worry madam; he’s the first to be born in his family without a tail.”

At that moment, something snapped in my head and I rushed a laughing Allen. The two of us ended up on the floor, rolling down the middle of the hall. The room itself busted into cries and chatter as they all looked on.

He kneed me in the stomach and pushed me of onto an elderly woman who sat next to her husband. “This is for being a waste of damn space!” he shouted and slapped me across the face. He raised his hand again but I caught and spun him around onto he place where I was.

I got up and spotted a woman walking this way with a slice of cake. Smirking, I grab it and pulled up Allen’s head, “And this is for being such a bitch!” I smashed his head into it and practically smothered him with it until he was begging for me to stop.

“This is for trying to make my life hell; this is for shoving your nose where it doesn’t belong!”

“You tell him honey” the old lady shouted next to me. Her husband grabbed her by the hands to calm her down but she snatched it away. “This is for cheating on me in ’94!” she yelled and socked him in the jaw.