Discoveries

*Spencer's POV*

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Leo's arms. I smiled. He's been a lot happier since his brother returned. I carefully untangled myself from his grasp and left the room.

When I went into the living room, I saw Mikey and Jewel curled up together on the couch. I also peeked into the lab and saw Raph sleeping in a chair. He must have fallen asleep while watching Katelyn again.

I went into the kitchen, where Donnie was sitting at the table, messing with some kind of gadget.

"Hey Don," I said, causing him to jump. "Sorry."

"No, it's alright. Just wasn't expecting that," Donnie said, quickly recovering.

"What are you working on?" I asked.

"Just trying to fix my GPS," he replied. "You're up earlier than normal."

"I wanted to go get some air while Leo is still sleeping. Don't tell him where I've gone, he'll freak if he finds out I was out by myself."

Donnie nodded. "Can do. Later Spencer."

I left the lair and climbed up onto a building, watching the sunrise.

That was before someone grabbed me from behind, covering my mouth with a cloth.

This guy's smart. Making sure I can't bite his hand...

"Remember me, Spencer?"

Fong!!

"Our new boss wants to talk to you, traitor."

That was when I fought back. I used the weak grip he had on my hands to my advantage. I twisted his fingers on the left hand into a painful position, which caused him to yelp and let go of me altogether.

I turned and kicked him in the stomach, doing a back kick to kick him in the face while he was off balance.

I jumped into the alley way, making sure I got into the manhole cover before he saw me.

I breathed a sigh of relief. That was close.

Too close...

*Katelyn's POV*

I shifted, groaning slightly as I woke. I slowly blinked open my eyes to see that I was in Donnie's lab. I turned my head to my right and saw Raph sleeping in a chair. I sighed to myself. He needed to get sleep in a good bed, he spends too much time worrying about me.

I slowly sat up, making sure not to move too much. I was still in pretty bad condition.

I was just about to reach for my water glass when I saw Raph start to wake up.

"Mm... huh? Oh! Katelyn! You're up!" He said excitedly.

I nodded slightly. "Yeah. I guess I am."

"How do you feel?"

"Better than I used to, but still pretty sick."

"Understandable," Raph said. "You did go quite a few days without any treatment."

I nodded. "Yeah..."

Raph handed me my glass of water and I took a small drink before handing it back. After a few minutes, Donnie came into the lab and examined my health situation from a distance of course. He had Raph check my vitals since he was still the only one of them I was comfortable around.

Once that was over, Donnie told me I could leave the lab in about a day or two.

Thank god, cause I'm starting to get sick of always ending up here....

A/N: Hey guys!! Here's the chapter!! Sorry it's so short, I kinda just threw a couple of my ideas together and wrote them quickly. The next chapter will (hopefully) be longer. I don't know when I'll update next, but I only have two days of school left so I should be able to update much more often.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!!

Vote, comment, and share!

Stay cool, ninjas!

~magicninja0925