They Meet Again

*Ava's POV* *about 3 months later*

I had gotten the turtles out safely, but I still hadn't escaped myself. It had been about three months since I saw them and Donnie told me what the Kraang were up to. Today was the day I was getting out. I snuck into the Kraang information lab and began using my security codes to eject several info-filled cards. I put them in a small pouch and started walking towards the exit. Luckily, the Kraang trusted me so I was able to get out with no problem. It was when I was in the city that I was worried about.

I walked around the dark city for about five minutes before I was cornered by the Purple Dragons.

'Great. Just great.' I thought to myself.

"You want the pleasure, boss?" A man snickered.

A girl off to the side waved her hand. "I'll let Fong take this one."

Another man stepped up, cracking his knuckles as he stepped closer. "Gladly."

Dammit. I left my daggers back at the Kraang lab! How am I supposed to defend myself now?!

The man stepped closer, pinning me up against the wall. He traced one finger down the side of my face. I did what any sane person would do: kicked him hard in the shin. He grunted as he fell to the ground. Two more men ran up to me, pinning my arms and legs to the wall to prevent me from fighting further. I noticed the girl again, and she was leaning up against the wall, looking extremely bored and uninterested. She stood up straight.

"Well boys," she said. "I'd love to stick around, but I have places to be."

The man I kicked stood up, facing the girl. He walked over to her and whispered something.

"I'd love to, but I have plans," the girl said, no emotion in her voice.

"Come on, Spence," one of the men holding me piped up.

"Yeah ruffin' people up isn't as fun without ya!" The other said.

The man near the girl grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. "Come on, Spencer. Just stay a little longer?"

She smiled at him. "Fong, how many times do I have to tell you?"

She swung her arm up and elbowed him in the chin before elbowing him in the stomach too.

He clutched his stomach. "Good talk."

The man to my right snickered. "Looks like she showed you, Fong!"

"Boss, you're badass," the man to my left said.

The girl flicked her ponytail. "So I've been told. Meet me back at HQ in one hour, or I'll have to give you all the same treatment Fong here just got."

The men gulped and nodded as the girl turned and walked away. Fong walked back over to me, his hand snaking up my shirt.

"Long time no see Fong," a voice said from behind the man.

Fong spun around. "It's those turtle freaks!"

The men holding me let go.

"Too bad Boss had to miss this!" One said.

"Are you okay?" I hear a voice say behind me. I turn my head around, and see Donnie.

"Donnie!" I exclaim.

He smiles. "In person. Now, you wanna lift outta here or not?" He extends a hand to me.

"Gladly," I said, taking his hand. He lifts me into his arms and jumps on the roof. I see the other three turtles waiting there. Donnie sets me down.