Meeting the Girls: Part 1

(I made up the girls but otherwise I own nothing)

*Donnie's POV*

"Donnie let's go!"

"I'm coming!"

I ran out of my lab and joined my three brothers by the entrance to our secret underground lair. We live in the sewers of New York City, mostly because we're mutant turtles.

"Took you long enough, nerd brain," my older brother Raphael growled when I finally came out.

"I was trying to find out where the Kraang lab was excuse you," I retorted.

"Stop it both of you!" my oldest brother, Leonardo, shouted. "We've waited long enough. Mikey's already finished an entire box of pizza!"

I looked over at my younger brother, Michelangelo, and sure enough, he was eating the last piece of pizza from a now empty pizza box.

"Alright," I sighed. "Let's go."

****time skip*****

While we were on patrol, we heard loud crashing noises coming from a building across the street from us.

"What the hell is that?" Raph shouted.

Mikey shrugged. "Dunno. But it sounds like someone in there needs a serious butt-kickin'."

Leo nodded and pulled out his katanas. "For once, I agree with Mikey."

I pulled out my bow staff. "Let's go!"

The four of us jumped over and crashed through the side window of the building.

"It's the Kraang!" Leo shouted.

"And there's a girl with em!" Mikey yelled.

'What on earth is a girl doing with the Kraang?' I thought to myself.

"Oh yeah!" Raph said as he took out a Kraang droid. "It's like candy for my knuckles!"

"Cowabunga!" Mikey exclaimed.

I noticed the girl say something to one of the Kraang before running off in another direction.

"Donnie!" Leo shouted to me. "Follow the girl!"

I nodded. "On it!"

I ran after the girl, following her down a hallway and into a large dark room. Just as I entered, I saw her stand up from a desk, holding what looked to be some kind of SD card. She turned around and gasped when she saw me.

"You're one of those turtles," she said.

I rolled my eyes. "Obviously." She turned and tried to run the other way, but I grabbed her wrist.

"Wait! Why are you working for the Kraang? Don't you know that they're trying to take over the world? They're just going to get rid of you as soon as they don't need you anymore. And when they mutate you, you probably won't get as lucky as me and my brothers."

The girl's eyes grew wide and her muscles relaxed. "I- um..."

My grip on her wrist relaxed. "You didn't know, did you?"

She shook her head. She was quiet for a minute longer before she handed me the SD card. "Take it. I'll distract the Kraang while you and your brothers escape."

I let go of her wrist. "I'm not just going to leave you here to be mutated!"

The girl looked at me. "I'll make it out. Trust me."

I was silent for a moment before saying, "Donatello. That's my name. Donnie or Don for short though."

She gave a small smile. "Ava."

Then, she disappeared around the corner of the hallway. I hurried back to my brothers.

"Where's the girl?" Leo asked.

"She's gonna distract the Kraang while we escape."

"How do you know you can trust her?" Raph snarled as he knocked another Kraang droid aside.

"I saw it in her eyes. She had no clue what the Kraang were up to. Believe me, Raph she's not a threat," I told my brothers.

Leo nodded. "Let's move!"

And with that, we all jumped through the window and vanished into the night.