Aftermath Part 2

A/n: just a warning, there is a few intimate kissing scenes in this part. If you don't want to read that, I suggest you skip this chapter.

*Spencer's POV*

To be entirely honest, I was glad that Raph left. I was terrified of him. Ever since he grabbed me by the neck in that alleyway. I shivered at the thought.

"Are you cold, Spence?" Leo asked me.

I looked up at him. We were laying on his bed, him running his fingers through my medium-length blonde hair.

"No, I'm fine," I responded.

"You sure?"

I sighed and moved closer to him. He put his arm around me and I laid my head on his bicep. "Do you think you did the right thing? Kicking Raph and Katelyn out I mean."

Leo sighed. "I don't know. Raph wasn't supposed to leave, but Katelyn used her powers to try to get me to hurt you. I didn't know how dangerous she was so I had to kick her out. I felt it was my responsibility as a leader to protect myself, my brothers, and you."

I looked up at him with a smile. "Did I tell you that you're the most amazing boyfriend ever?"

He smiled back. "Did I tell you that you're the most beautiful girl in the world?"

I blushed and looked down. I smirked, remembering something, and looked back up.

"You know," I said. "You still owe me for being late last night."

He smirked back. "I had a feeling you were gonna bring that up again."

I sat up. "So, do you want to do breakfast tomorrow, or a kiss now?"

"I'm gonna go with the kiss, partly cause I have no idea how to cook anything."

I laugh slightly. He lifts me up, moving me from my spot next to him, and lays me on his plastron. He lays me in a position to where I'm sitting on his chest and I could lean down and kiss him. Which is exactly what I did. I leaned down and closed the space between us.

It's been so long since I've kissed him. I missed the feel of his lips on mine. I felt his arms go around my waist and pull me closer to him. I move my hands to his shoulders. I don't open my eyes, but I feel him sit up and lean against the wall. I wrap my arms around his neck as he traces his kisses down to my jawline. His kisses go further down and trace my neck. I feel his breath on my neck as he moves his kisses up again.

One of his hands moves to my back and presses me closer to him (if that's even possible). He kisses my jawline before moving back to my lips. I'm about to trace my hands down his shoulders when I hear the door open.

"Hey Leo, where's the- AHH! PDA MAN PDA!!!"

'Mikey.' I realize.

Leo and I quickly break apart, and I blush with embarrassment.

Leo moves me back onto the bed and stands. "Mikey! I told you to knock!!" He pushes his brother out the door and closes it, quickly locking it.

"Umm... Sorry about that..." Leo said quickly.

I giggle a bit, still out of breath from the kiss. "It's... Okay."

Leo laid down next to me and kissed my forehead. "You look exhausted."

I yawned. "A little."

He laughed. "Get some sleep."

Leo wrapped his arms around me as I drifted off into sleep.

*Katelyn's POV*

Loud and cold. New York in two words. It had been about 3 hours since Raph and I left the lair. He had brought me to an overhanging part of the rooftops. I'm guessing that it was an old apartment that no one used. There were a couple of beds and a pretty nice bathroom.

Raph threw the duffel bag on one of the mattresses. "We should be okay here until Leo comes to his senses."

I sighed and sat on the other mattress.

"What's wrong?" Raph asked, walking up to me.

"I- I don't know. I just feel like a burden."

Raph sat next to me, lifting me into his lap. "Stop that. You aren't a burden."

I looked away from him. "Yes I am. Ever since I came back with you your family has been at each other's throats. I-"

I was cut off when Raph suddenly pulled my face towards him and kissed me. This is how he usually shut me up. It worked.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I wrapped mine around his neck, deepening the kiss. He trailed his kisses down to my collarbone and back up to the middle of my neck. My hands move down to his shoulders. His lips move back up, trailing from my jawline back to my lips. In one quick motion, he pins me to the bed and deepens the kiss. My arms move back around his neck. He kissed me for another 2 or 3 minutes before we both pulled away, completely breathless.

"Does that prove you aren't a burden?" Raph asked with a smirk.

I smiled as he rested his forehead on mine. "Yes."

"You seem tired," Raph observed, moving to the side so he was no longer hovering above me.

I turned to face him. "Gee, I wonder why?"

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Get some sleep."

I snuggled closer to him and closed my eyes, quickly drifting off into sleep.