Meeting the Girls: Part 3

*Mikey's POV*

"Pizza!" Leo shouted as he re-entered the lair.

"Awe yeah!" I screamed, being the first one to the pizza boxes.

Donnie came out of his lab and Raph came out of the dojo.

"Mikey try to save some for us this time!" Raph growled.

Donnie nodded. "Last time you were the only one who got any!"

"Sorry bros, but just cuz you're too slow doesn't mean it's my fault," I said, taking a bite of pizza.

I felt a quick pain in the back of my head as Raph smacked me.

"Ow!"

Raph shrugged. "Serves ya right."

My three brothers took a piece of pizza and went to do their own thing. I grabbed the remaining two pieces and went back to the tv. I flicked through channels, not really paying attention to the contents. I did that for like forever before Donnie yelled at us.

"Guys! Guys come look at this!"

Leo looked up from his comic book and Raph came out of the dojo again. I stood up and followed my older brothers into the lab.

"What's up, Don?" Leo asked.

"I've been trying to break through Shredder's security to see if there was anything he's hiding that would be useful to us. Well, I finally broke through the security," Donnie replied.

"Oooooo! What'da find? No wait! Was it a bike that turns into like, a plane? Or like a jet pack?!" I shouted excitedly before Raph hits my head again.

"Mikey, let's be realistic here," Leo scolded me.

I hang my head before popping it up again. "Hey Don, you're so smart. Why don't we have jet packs?"

Donnie shook his head. "Yeah, that's good, Mikey. I don't even trust you with a driver's license."

I groan.

Leo turns back to Donnie. "Okay. So what did you find?"

"See for yourself," Donnie said as he turned his computer monitor to us.
On the screen, there were two girls fighting. It looked more like a spar type thing though. I recognized one of them.

"Hey isn't that-"

"Karai?" Leo interrupted me. "Yeah. It is. Good eye, Mikey."

I smiled. It was rare for my brothers to praise me like that. "I'm smart."

"I wouldn't go that far," Raph said with a smirk.

I stuck my tongue out at him before returning my attention to the screen.
The girl fighting Karai stood her ground as Karai charged at her, katana at the ready. Right before the katana hit the girl, she threw up her hands, creating a force field. She snapped her fingers and it looked like time slowed. It stayed that way long enough for the girl to do a front flip over Karai and pull out her own katana. She swung it as Karai turned around, knocking Karai's katana out of her hands. The girl put one hand up, causing the katana to levitate inches from Karai's head.

"Woah," I breathed.

"She has powers?!" Leo shouted.

"And she's on the Shredder's side. Perfect," Raph growled.

I kept my eyes on the girl, and it looked like, as Karai walked away, there was sadness in her eyes. Even if it was just a little.

"Donnie!" I yelled. "Pause the frame!"
My brother did as I asked.