Chapter 10: Relaxation

I know you've been going through some thangs, wanna get away
Baby let me be your vacation

Two Weeks Later

Malia and Nate had spent damn near every single day together. They didn't wanna spend more than a day away from each other since there would be many days for that ahead. The countdown to Nate's headlining Skaterade tour was slowly approaching, both Malia and Nate were perturbed and excited for the day to come. 

Although Malia knew Nate was enjoying his time with her, she could sense all the stress he was going through. She didn't want him to stress, she wanted him to relax and prepare himself for all the memories he was about to create in a ton of different cities and states. 

Nate stressed over many things. He wanted to make sure this tour was perfect, he planned to make sure every city was lit. He never wanted to disappoint, ever. Nate always stressed over small things, especially when it came to his sets. If he felt something didn't feel right, he'd change it. Even if it mean't he had to start from scratch. He made sure the songs played during each show were hype and involved the crowd.

Malia knew she had to relax him before he had a nervous breakdown. 

She knew exactly what to do.

* * * *

Malia's POV

"You alright?" I asked Nate, handing him his sandwich and chips for lunch.

Nate nodded, sitting up in his seat, "I'm good, why?" He bit into his food.

I sighed, sitting down next to him on the couch, "You've been stressed like hell, I can tell." 

Nate chuckled, "Of course I'm a little stressed, I'm about to go on tour. It's bound to happen." He placed his hand on my knee, "Don't trip, I'll be good soon." 

I pursed my lips to the side, "I don't want you stressed. Can you devote one day of relaxation for me?" I asked, "Let everyone else handle the tour stuff for just one day."

"Malia, I appreciate you worrying about me but this is my tour, I gotta be involved w-"

"And you are." I interjected, "But I'm not about to let you stress yourself to the point where your health is in danger. I'm just asking for one day."

"I don't know." Nate said vaguely,  rubbing the back of his neck.

I smirked, "Either you say yes or I kidnap you for the day." I stand up, "Your move." I walked back into the kitchen.

Nate laughed, "Alright alright." He hopped up, following behind me, "I'll let you kidnap me for the day. Just let me tell everyone else."

"Good, you need this." I grinned, knowing I was gonna get him to agree.

"Don't you gotta work today though?" Nate asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

I shook my head, "Took the day off. Personal issues that needed to be dealt with as soon as possible." I smirked.

Nate chuckled, shaking his head, "You're crazy"

I beamed, "I got a whole day of relaxation ahead of you." I hopped onto my counter, "You're gonna thank me by the end of the day." I singsonged.

Nate stood in between my legs, his hands sliding up the side of my thigh and resting on my hips, "I don't doubt it." 

* * * * 

A few hours later

"Are you excited?" I asked Nate, a huge grin on my face as we walked inside the resort.