Chapter 6: Disaster

Is it too late now to say sorry? Cause I'm, missing more than just your body.

* * * *

The Day Of The Concert

Malia had woken up early so she could make sure she had everything done and ready for the concert.

She wanted to look her absolute best because she knew people would be there but she also wanted to be comfortable.

Nate and the guys had left a few hours after the fight between her, Jasmine and Travis.

Malia woke up around 10am, cooked herself a nice breakfast then looked all through her rows of clothing in her closet, searching for the perfect outfit.

She decided on her favorite spaghetti strap bodysuit, pairing it with a pair of tan timberland boots.

Malia blasted Nate's music around her room while she got ready. She made a mental checklist for all the things she needed to get done before the concert.

Nate on the other, had just woken up a few minutes ago and was smoking a joint with Swazz.

"So you excited about tonight?" Swazz asked, exhaling the smoke and taking another quick puff before passing it back to Nate.

Nate nodded, a small smile on his face, "Yeah."

"Malia finally gets to see you perform. I bet you she's gonna cry."  Swazz chuckled.

Nate laughed as well, "Probably. I gotta put in extra work tonight though."

"You wanna impress her?" He inquired.

Nate raised his eyebrows quickly, "Yeah, gotta make her proud."

"You've always made her proud. She cheers you on no matter what you do as long as she knows it's something you really wanted." Swazz noted.

Nate looked down at the ground, a bigger smile on his face, "Yeah.."

Swazz laughed, making Nate look up, "What?" He asked

Swazz shook his head, "You're so whipped."

"Nah," Nate disagreed, "I wouldn't say whipped. I just got a lot of love for her. She's been there since high school, always had my back even if I fucked up and was in the wrong. I didn't really notice how much she was there for me until we moved out here. I guess those feelings just..." Nate trailed off, shrugging.

"Became more noticeable." Swazz continued for him.

Nate nodded, inhaling from the joint, "Yeah," he exhaled, "I want her to know I appreciate her. I also know she deserves better relationship wise because she keeps ending up with assholes."

"Well, go for her." Swazz sighed, shrugging as he leaned back on the couch.

Nate twitched his nose, "It's not that easy. But, I ain't gonna complain." Nate handed the rest of the small joint to Swazz and stood up, "No negative thoughts, gotta big show tonight."

* * * *

Malia's POV
A Few Hours Before Concert

"Malia, what's up!" Nate exclaimed happily through the phone.

I smiled, "Hey what's up! You excited for tonight?"

"Of course! Are you ready for tonight?" Nate asked, an obvious smirk on his face.

"I'm excited I know that. I can't wait to see you out there on stage." I bit my lip, bouncing my leg.