Oliver wood x reader

"L/n, you need to tryout for the quidditch team!" Fred said. Him and George were watching me on my broom from the stands.

"Nah, I wouldn't get on!" I replied.

"Haha, thats funny!" George said.

"You actully look serious!" Fred said.

I rolled my eyes at them and went to the changeing rooms to get chaned.

"Wait, fly around for a bit and me and George will get changed and join!" Fred said.

"Fine! See you in 5!" I said, before jumping on my broom and flying onto the pitch.

"Fred and George are taking there time" I say under my breath.

I grab a spare quaffle and enchant it to play on its own.

I start chaseing it around the pitch and using my patronus as a goal keeper.

I played for another 10 minutes and then, finally, Fred and George show up.

"You took your time!"I said, bitterly, It was too cold to hang around chatting though.

"Sorry..."They mumble before getting on there brooms.

I sigh and fly up.

"We will aim Bludgers at you! You carry on playing!" They said.

I nodded and carried on, dodging the bludgers.

We played for another two hours, me only getting hit a few times.

After we touch down, I notice somebody comeing down from one of the stands.

"Somebody was watching us!" I shout.

The twins grin at eachother.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I screach at them.

"Haha, funny story...." Fred said, scratching the back of his neck.

I glare at him and turn to George.

"WELL?"I shout.

"Hi, I'm Oliver Wood, the captain of the Griffindoor quidditch team! I was just watching you play and it was amazing! I was wondering if you would like to be a chaser on the team?" Oliver said.

I smile politely at him before turning to Fred and George and scowling at them.

When they saw me they started backing away.

"You are not going anywhere!" I say, before screaming and trying to lunge at them.

"Cant hang around, got to go, see you soon L/n!" they shout while running away.

I try and follow them but I feel arms wraped around my waist, holding me back.

"Let go of me Wood, I have to show them that they don't mess with me!" I say, wriggling and hitting his arms.

"As much as I would like to see that, We have a match coming up and I need those to goofs to keep the bludgers away!" he said, his breath tickling my neck.

"If h! Anyway, how much did they pay you?" I say, turning around to face him, his arms still around my waist.

"Pay me? For what?" he said, looking confused.

"To tell me that I'm good and invite me onto the team!" I say, as if it was obvious.

"Why would they pay me?" he said.

"I get it, they paid you extra to not mention it! Wow, that must have been expensive! Everybody knows hiw seriously you take quidditch, you wouldn't want to mess it up for the world!" I say.

He raises an eyebrow at me.

"So you wouldn't have taken bribes...... Sorry Oliver, I got a bit wound up!" I say, not looking in his eyes as I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks.

"I genuinly think that you are a great quidditch player y/n! Your patronus wasn't letting you score easily, and yet you never missed a goal! And those bludgers were definately going for you, and you didn't let it faze you! You dodged nearly all of them, and even when you were hit you never lost focus on the game! I really think that you should become a chaser on the team!"he said, looking me in the eye.

"You really think so?" I ask him, looking into his eyes, seeing how they light up when talking about quidditch.

"Of course I do! I have never seen anybody play so swiftly apart from proffesionals! And you are better than some of them!" he said.

"So can I join the team?" I said.

"Yesss! The next practice will be tomorrow, at 7 sharp!" he said, his arms still around my waist.

"Thank you Oliver!"I say before giving him a hug.

He was supprised and then I pulled away and looked at the ground sheepishly.

"Sorry, I got a bit over excited!" I say.

"Its okay, I liked it!" he said, pulling you in for another hug.

We stood there for a while, my arms around him and my head on his chest and one of his arms around me and the other one strokeing my hair.

A/N
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Please do leave a comment on who uou want me to do next! Thanks!

Byyeeeee! Xxxxxxx