t h i r t y - t w o

-Continued-

"So, now do you think you can defeat me?"

Antonio fell over his stomach, bleeding and coughing. Arashi drew out his sword, whose blade, hilt and hand guard was as dark as night. I noticed another weapon he had, which looked like a sickle with a chain attached to it.

"You're quite the storm, eh?" I quivered slightly.

"Such is my name." he smiled.

[A/N - Arashi () means storm in Japanese.] 

Arashi then proceeded to sit on Antonio's back, legs on each side. He then pulled his head up by his hair, slid the blade to the side of his neck and said,

"One move and he dies."

I could hear Antonio's husky and heavy breathing. I tried to turn to Arashi, but I couldn't feel my body. The look in his eyes could paralyze anyone. That's what I was going through. His intent gaze paralyzed me with fear.

Suddenly, a blade charged toward's Arashi. It was Kiku. Arashi got up immediatly and defended himself with his blade.

"Try hurting him. You'll know the consequences." threatened Kiku.

"Kiku!" I called out, relieved, as I dragged Antonio to my side.

Kiku's clothes were torn, stained and dirty and he had wounds all over his arms and face. The wound in his palm was bleeding again, but he simply ignored it.

Arashi kicked Kiku in the stomach. But, he didn't fall. He somersaulted and somehow landed on his feet. They engaged in a fight, while I uselessly watched them. 

Why am I so afraid? Why am I in the sidelines? Kiku was already fighting Shinran with his wounds and now because of my cowardice, I'm going to let Kiku die fighting Arashi? What reason did I pick a fight with them?

To save her, isn't it, Arthur? If you love her, you would save her, wouldn't you, Arthur? 

I know what I want. And I should fight to get it. 

Swallowing my fear down, I stopped Kiku and Arashi in their tracks.

Kiku's P.O.V

I was exhausted. Fighting Arashi was no joke with all these wounds on me. It was hard to catch my breath. But, I had to save Antonio. And, Arthur seemed shaken too. 

"Kiku, hold on." I heard his loud voice call. I immediately stopped and found him standing straight.

Something about him is strange. He seems more willing to fight. A large smirk pulled his lips, making him look quite scary.

"This is my fight." he said.

"Your fight? Rid yourself of your fear first, you pathetic young pup." Arashi hissed, but I didn't hear anything.

Arthur turned his eyes to me and I blinked. Was I seeing what I really was seeing? I could see blood lust in his eyes. They sparkled with a strange sort of joy I couldn't even begin to fathom.

It's the very same look in his eyes from two years ago. He still hasn't mended himself.

"Kiku, stand back and allow me to peacefully give this wretched man a slow and painful death." He said, voice sounding so sinister, that it sent shivers down my spine.

All this time he was dormant, but now, his desire to kill has resurfaced. We can only hope it is momentary.

"Throw your blade away, for I will kill you," Arthur lifted his sword and pointed it to Arashi.