s e v e n

A Busy Day

Continued

Arthur's P.O.V

"Ugh, I'm so done with you all! You pigs can't even carry out a single order correctly!" I yelled at my crew loud enough for my face to turn red and for the veins on my face to pop out. 

The crew members nervously looked at each other.

"All of you, leave my presence!" I ordered and they quietly and solemnly dispersed. 

Ascending up to the steering wheel, I groaned loudly and leaned on the wheel, trying my hardest to calm down. 

Everything seemed to be going wrong! 

We had to eat a nearly burnt breakfast thanks to Feliciano's unusual negligence, Alfred wasn't listening to me when I told him to deliver the bucket of water and a cloth to Lovino, _____ woke up late as always, and the other crew members were very leisurely not doing their work. 

"This is an outrage!" I grumbled as I took off my coat and threw it on the floor. The weather was a little warm and my body temperature was rising thanks to my anger, so the coat had to go. 

Deciding that I needed some time to breathe and calm down, I had one of my lackeys take charge of the steering, and I slowly walked to the library. Sighing repeatedly and yearning for the solace of the library and the fragrance of books, I opened the door, only to find the woman and my second-in-command sitting across each other at the table in the middle, leaning close as if sharing a secret. 

This sparked my anger again. 

"What are you two doing here?" I glared at them. The woman looked a little nervous, and Antonio, as always, didn't look the least bit frightened or intimidated. 

"_____ here needed to talk to me about something," replied Antonio as he put a hand on the woman's head. The action mildly infuriated me. 

I wanted to know what the "something" was but seeing the uncomfortable look on the woman's face, I decided to let it slide and not ask. It's strange how considerate I'm getting when it comes to this woman.

"Hands off of the woman," I ordered Antonio and he retracted his hand. 

"If you guys have time to sit around and chat all day, why don't you, woman, go and help the boys not burn the damn food?" I said as I moved to the little table on the side where I kept some water and loose leaf teas of all herbs and flowers.

"Yes sir. Right away," she got up, looking a little surprised at my reaction, and walked out of the room.

"And what about me?" asked Antonio, batting his eyelids, "Are we going to have a tea party?"

"You," I said, turning my face to him for he was behind me, "are going to walk out of the room and leave me the hell alone."

"Understood," Antonio stood up and walked out promptly.

As soon as I was alone, I brewed some tea and heaved a large sigh as I sat down on the chair. I kept the tea aside for the infusion to take place and I rested my head on the table. 

What were they talking about? Why did I not ask what they were talking about? Why did I let the chance get away? Why did I get angry when Antonio patted her head?

I stood up and went to the drawer. Rummaging under a disorganized mess of papers and letters, I found the sketch of the old sailor again. Come to think of it, I have some of his belongings with me. Some more searching in the drawer later and I found a thin unopened package.