t w e n t y - f o u r

Arthur's P.O.V

We soon touched the coast of South India. Before long, we docked at the port and got off the ship. All of us looked at the foreign land with much interest. I've been here before, though.

"Is this India?" ____ asked, fascination glimmering in her eyes. I hummed with a nod.

"What a pretty name." she smiled.

"I guess."

"Good day, Sir Kirkland!" someone greeted.

I looked to my left, a man dressed in a suit walked up to me. He was a good looking man who was about the same height as me. He was slender, had slightly tanned skin with unnatural brownish amber eyes.

"You are?" I asked.

"Ah, yes! I'm Rahul. Pleased to make your acquaintance." he held out his hand which I shook firmly, "Alfonso must have told you about me, right?"

"Actually, he said nothing about you." I replied and a look of surprise was on his face. I was quick to add,

"But his brother, Antonio, told me about you instead."

"I see." He grinned, "So, if you don't mind, will you allow me to take you around?"

"But, first of all, are you the only one coming or is anyone else accompanying you?" he quickly asked before I even replied.

I scanned the crew behind me and called,

"____, Gilbert, Antonio and Alfonso. You'll be coming with me." 

The others whined about not being able to come along, but I hushed them quickly. We don't want a ruckus in a foreign place. And so, we went with Rahul, walking through the market place.

There were a lot of scents which were hard to distinguish between, cloth shops; some which sold Indian designed cloth and some from Europe. Some of the scents were of spices, vegetables and exotic fruits.

Rahul was explaining everything to us as we walked. Suddenly, he stopped and called someone's name.

"Sir Vaughn!"

(Vaughn is who I like to call APH Ireland)

Vaughn?

That name was familiar. Yeah, that was my damned elder brother's name. He was a snob, just like Allister, the eldest of us all. His sharp green eyes knew only how to glare and look for faults. I looked forward and saw his vermilion hair in the distance. 

It was him.

He turned to us and looked only at me. His eyes widened by a fraction which was unnoticeable. Rahul introduced us to him and I acted like I didn't know him.

He didn't bother being courteous with the rest of us. Of course he wouldn't. We were dirty sea thieves and he hates pirates and their kin. So much that he considers them lower than dogs. 

Nonetheless, he still decided to speak to me,

"How have you been faring, exiled brother of mine?"

Rahul stared at us in shock. Who knew we were related? Hell, we never even looked the same. But forget that, this guy still never calls me by my name.

And adding the exiled part was uncalled for. I wasn't exiled, I f*cking ran away from that madhouse.

"I've been doing rather great. Sea life is a lot more fun than I had anticipated. I hope you are doing good too." I said with a little hint of disrespect. 

The last part was sarcastic, if you didn't notice. Sarcasm runs in the family, but I guess I got the huge portion of the cake. I wasn't just sarcastic, I'll have you know. Along with that, I was savage, snarky and sassy.