*Author's Note*

so this is a Author Note and not an actual chapter...

I just wanna run through some things....

1.) ok sooooo things have gone bad between Wyatt and Elle. What do you think will or should happen next?

I really wonder what all the readers are thinking. I mean I love writing about Wyatt, so it's not like from the very beginning I was gunna make Wyatt loom like the bad guy, the chapter just kinda came togeather on its own in my head.

2.) who's your favorite character and why? Personally, I love Ian, Elle, Luke S, And Brent. I don't really know why though. Lol

3.) I wanna get some more input from my fans so I'm looking for ways to get more readers but I dont know how. Do I just need to be patient? Do I need writing lessons? Is the story not good or interesting? Please, readers, tell me what you think.

4.) I was reading $$The Deal$$ by CrazyLover14 and i loved the way she wrote contests i. Her author's note sooooooo im gunna make some contests that people can enter..... Or not :/

Contest A) Cover Contest: Okay, anyone can enter this. The cover has to have the title and my name as the author. Besides that, it can be anything you'd like. I'll pick the five best and then give you a prize of your choice. (I'll be writing the different prizes you can choose from at the bottom of the Contest List.)

Contest B) Next Chapter Contest: Anyone that likes guessing what might happen next would love this contest. All you have to do is write what you think will happen next (length doesn't matter), post it as a fanfic and dedicate it to me. I'll choose the five best and post them in my next chapter. I can't say that I'll use it as the next chapter, but the next chapter I post will be about all tue contest winners (including the names and their chapter writes)

Contest C) Trailer Contest: This one is a bit tricky. I'll pick the top three winners for this one and in your trailers I would lime your name, my name, the title, and anything you want. I would like it to go along with the story at least alittle but besides that be CREATIVE!!!

Contest D) Cast Contest: This one should be fun! All you have to do is Tell me which celebritys should play my characters by commenting on my profile the names of my characters and the celebs that go with them. I think I'll only choose 1 winner for this one, but depending on how good they are I might pick three people.

Contest Prizes: 5 Chapters Dedicated to you, Special Request for me to read your story, your name on the cover page of this story, help to get more people to read your story, or anything else along the lines of Wattpad.com :)

5.) i really enjoy to hear what my fans think so please post whether its negative or positive. You could end up like AnotherDumbTeen. She comments daily and I've used some of her tips in the story and dedicated the chapter to her ;)