Chapter 9: Paaaaarty Time!!

Abby decided to drive by her house so she could pick up her outfit to the party. She wanted to come over to the Reserve to help me with my hair and make-up. As soon as I stepped in the front door, I was pulled into a tight hug.

"Wyatt! What the hell are you doing?" I giggled as he nibbled on my ear, a strange habit of his.

"I missed you." He groaned.

"I was only gone for a little bit." I replied into his t-shirt.

"Three whole hours to be exact." Wyatt groaned again.

"You're such a baby. Grow a pair, why don't ya?" Abby said, strolling in behind me.

"That's right. I am a baby." Wyatte smirked. "Elle's baby." He winked down at me.

I pulled away and blushed. "Shut up." I mumbled, slugging him playfully on the shoulder.

He grabbed my hand. "Hey now, violence is not the answer." He smirked. "You're going to have to pay for that." He bent down to my ear. "My way." He whispered.

"Okay, maybe later." I laughed at the tickle his breath caused agaisnt my ear.

"No... Now." He said, pulling me closer.

"Oh. I don't think so." I said, winking at Abby.

She excitedly winked back before whacking Wyatt upside the head with her purse. The hit distracted him long enough for me to pull Abby up the stairs. I heard Wyatt fumble up the stairs as he called: "I'll get you for that one, Elley. Remember, I know where you live."

"Down the hall and up the stairs." I laughed back.

"I know that, smart-ass." He said as he rounded the corner to the Boy's Hallway, where Abby and I were currently catching our breaths.

Abby and I squealed when he came after us before running up the staris to my room. I slammed the door shut and we leaned agaisnt it to keep Wyatt barracaded out. He slammed agaisnt the door. 

"Open up, Elley." He demanded.

"Never!" Abby squealed.

"I said: OPEN UP!" Wyatt slammed agaisnt it again. "I want my girlfriend" He whined.

"Well, she's all mine for now until the party. Then you can have her." Abby laughed.

I heard Wyatt groan before walking down the hall. Abby turned to me.

"Let's get it on." She said holding up a hairbrush and a curling iron.

*********

It took a whole two hours for me to shower, put make-up on, get my hair done, and keep Wyatt out of my room. He was acting very territorial today. When Abby, declared me H-O-T, I took a look in the mirror.

I looked amazing! I had on the navy blue short/low-cut dress with a silver locket around my neck and a pair of glatiator sandals. Abby had curled my hair, but not to where it bounced all over the place, and sweeped blush and mascara on my face. 

More banging sounded at my door. Wyatt was growing impatient, and Abby was growing annoyed. "Go away, Wyatt!" She yelled

"I want Elley!!" He yelled in a baby voice.

"Go. Away!"

I heard Wyatt mumbled a few cuss words before walking down the hall. Abby turned back to me with an expression that said: 'Unbelieveable!'

"Finally. That guy is persistant." Abby sighed. "Annoying as hell, too." She plopped down on my bed. She, too, had changed into her party outfit. She had a small, tight purple dress on, and she had straightened her strawberry-blonde hair.