A Word From the Author

hey guys! Just wanted to get some stuff cleared up:

1.) My Writing: This is my first story I have ever put on Wattpad.com and I'm happy with how many people are reading, but I'm very dissapointed wuth MYSELF (not the readers!!!) on how I'm getting barely any votes or comments. Not getting comments or votes is giving me the idea that I'm failing at my job as a Wattpad.com writer.

Solution to all these problems: Comment if you like this story or not. Tell me what you think and what you'd like to see more of. Also vote if you like my story and fan me too. I would also appreciate any advice on how to make my writing better. ANY ADVICE!!!!

2.) Elle/Wyatt/Ian/Stacey: You may be wondering what the deal is with these four characters... Well, I would really like some feedback on what you fans think.

Ian+Elle?

Elle+Wyatt?

Stacey+Wyatt?

Stacey+Ian!?

I really wanna know what the fans think about this subject since it's going to be one of the bigger drama pieces of he story.

3.) I CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!!!: please please pleeeeeease tell me anything about what you think about any of my stories! Tell me if you think it sucks or tell me if you love it. I would also enjoy reading some others stories so please, if you would like me to read some of your stories PLEASE TELL ME! I WOULD LOVE TO!!!!

4.) The Boys: Just to give you some help on remembering which boy is which:

1. Johnathon- oldest at 21 (Sophomore in college)

2. Jamey- 19 (Planning to start college soon)

3. Wyatt- 18 (Senior in high school; star football player)

4. Ian and Jac- 17 (Juniors; Twins; Both captains of the soccer team at the HS)

5. Blake- 16 (Sophmore in HS; He's a swimmer)

6. Zach- 15 (Freshmen; baseballer)

7. Caleb- 12 (wants to play basketball in HS)

8. Lucas- 8 

9. Joey- 7

10. Will- 5