AUTHOR'S NOTE: READ ASAP!!!!!

Ok sooooooo I'm going to be deleting SLOTTR :O

Okay, so if your like screaming your head off out of agony right now, let me explain...

I'm not deleting it for a while because I'm rewriting the whole thing chapter by chapter. I just think that each chapter is cheesy and short and just overall 'blah'

I don't think this story has much success. I don't get many votes, and I don't get many comments from different people. (BUT I TOTALLY ENJOY THE COMMENTS I ALREADY GET) I just think that I can do better and get a lot more readers than I already have.

I'm actually shooting for this story to make it to the Watty Awards, though I haven't read into that at all yet. So, I think that if I even have a shot at the Watty Awards, I need to step my game up by alot.

Everything that's happened in my story so far will be staying in the new version, and the only things in the story that will be changing is I'm going to add more storyline and events into each chapter. Alot more description as well.

Also, a new version means new everything: title, events, description of the story, cover, and all that stuff.

So please, please, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEE if you have any ideas for the new title please, please, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEE comment on this chapter and tell me the title or send me a message with your idea.

Also, if anyone wants to try and come up with a new cover, please do sooooooo I really want a new and really eye popping and creative cover for the new story. The point of this re-write is to get more readers, and I'm pretty positive that one thing that attracts someone to a story is the cover, cover, Cover, COVER!

Please help me out with a title and cover because I have no ideas what so ever.

Also, I just finished re-writing Chapter 1. I was going to wait until I was done re-writing the whole 16 chapters, but heres a way you can get me to upload it asap!

So if you want me to upload the re-write chapters as I finish them just follow these hints:

1.) Comment on this chapter and tell me to upload it ;)

2.) Come up with a new title and/or cover

3.) Message me and tell me to upload.

4.) Vote on this chapter

Please please please help me out :)

~COMMENT

~VOTE

~FAN

~VannaBanana24