Fear

-Christian's pov-

"A-alpha, we've been watching the girl and her mother all day, they dont look like they'd cause any harm to the pack, but theres a problem"

"And what will that be exactly?" I asked impatiently. I stand up and take a step towards them causing them to take a step back.

"3 Rouges trespassed, and they surrounded the girl."

"What?!"

They visibly gulped and asked about what they should do.

"How do they even have the girl, do you know what this means?! What if they shift in front of her!" I yelled furiously.

"W-what do you want us to do, alpha" They asked again.

"Call my third in command."

"Alright, do you want us to call the beta too?" One of them asked nervously.

"No, he isnt available right now."

"As you wish, alpha"

"Before you go" i said walking up to them "if you two open you're mouths about this to any of the pack members, I will kill you myself you hear me? i don't want anyone to know rouges found a way in."

"Off coarse" they said in unison, bowing there heads down.

Not a moment later, my third in command, Jason came rushing in.

"Alpha" he nodded

"You two are dismissed" I said without looking at them.

"Lets go, Jason"

-Violet's-

"Well, well, well, what do we have here" A deep voice said to me, I couldn't see his face because my back was pressed to his front.

"What's you're name?" he asked.

I was too scared to say anything, so I just stayed quiet.

He started moving backwards, till he flipped me and my back hit the tree trunk causing me to wince. His arms are on both sides of my head, preventing me from escaping.

"What's wrong, baby? Aren't you going to answer my question? If you don't unpleasant things are going to happen and you don't want that to happen now do you?" His words caused me to gulp.

"She's hot" someone said from my left, but I didn't dare move my head to see who it was.

"She's human too" someone from my right said.

I was about to open my mouth and say "well no shit" but I bit my tongue afraid of what will happen if I did.

"You know he's right, you are hot" i took a quick glance at him, he looked like he was in his early twenties. He started bending down to reach my height and all of a sudden I feel his lips trail kisses down my neck.

"P-please don't" I said, a tear falling down my cheek.

"She speaks" he smirked still trailing kisses down my neck.

"You don't want to do this" I said trying to push him off me.

"And why the hell not? I come to the forest and all of a sudden I find a pretty girl walking alone, why wouldn't I want to do this?" he smirked and forces his lips on mine.

I tried desperately to push him off me but their was no use. I cried and moved my face left and right to try to move his disgusting lips off of mine, but it was no use.

This is it, I'm going to get raped.

Then out of nowhere I hear a animalistic growl coming from behind us, I look at the man with my teary eyes, he looked furious, he was breathing heavily, his nose was flaring, and from what I could tell there was a vein popping from his neck.

"You have one second to get the fuck off of her before I rip you're throat out!" the man yelled, causing the guy that almost rape me to turn around to face him.

"Christian, nice seeing you again" he smirked.

"Get off the girl before I fucking kill you, Derek" he said through gritted teeth.

"And why would I do that, cant you see how pretty she is."

This caused Christian to get angrier and all of a sudden I see his eyes getting darker, and he jumped so high in the air, clothes ripping, then seconds later a huge wolve stands instead of Christian.

I stared wide eyed at it, too scared to even make a sound. Derek quickly got off me and did the same thing Christian did. I fell to the floor still staring at them wide eyed. They were fighting. And when I looked to my left there were two wolves dead. Everything was so blurry. The last thing I saw was another wolf attacking what im assuming was Derek, before blacking out.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! sorry for the late update, I was so busy these past few weeks. Anyway! what do you think? What will Vi do when she wakes up? (:

Please vote and feel free to comment what you think i should do for the story.