Promise?

"It's not safe out there Violet."

"Who's looking for me and what do they want." I'm so close to crying. What did I ever do? Why is it always me?

Christian sighed. "I have a lot of enemies, and they've been trying to look for my weaknesses for years. They eventually stopped because they figured out that I had none, but now it's different."

"How's it different now?" He looked me in the eye and wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"You're my weakness, Violet. If they take you away, I'm nothing. You'll be the only thing that I'll be worrying about. I wouldn't be able to take care of our pack without you."

"Don't let them take me." I cried even harder. "Please Christian I-I don't know if I can handle it."

"Don't worry, I will never let anything happen to you." He kissed my nose and wiped my tears away.

"Promise?" I asked taking a deep breath.

"I promise." He half smiled, in an attempt to comfort me.

"Okay."

"It's late and you look tired you should go to bed." He said tapping my butt. I gasped at his bold action and shyly pushed him softly and opened my closet. I got a long sleeved shirt and pajama pants. The time I dressed up Christian was already in bed. I had to jump to get to the top and I heard Christian smirk. Once I got under the covers, I placed my head on Chris's chest. I not only surprised myself but Christian also. For some reason I've never felt so safe in my life and I'm forever grateful for that.

***

I open my eyes and find Christian dressed up. Once he notices that I'm awake he leans down and kisses my forehead.

"Morning beautiful."

"Morning." I said shyly.

"Get ready were going out."

"Where?"

"I don't know yet."

He goes downstairs and I didn't waste anytime. I showered real quick and dressed up.

Once I finished I grabbed my jean jacket and went downstairs to find Luke there too.

"Hey there baby sis."

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes to let him know just how annoyed I was.

"What you're just going to walk away without giving me a hug?"

"If you keep calling me your baby sister I wont even make eye contact with you."

"Now thats just cruel." I couldn't help but giggle when I saw him pout. I quickly gave him a hug and told him that I was joking.

"Now listen loud and clear Lucas." I turned around and saw Christian walking towards him. "I gave the pack an order to consider you Alpha for the day and if you mess it up I will slit your throat." My eyes widened from fear. Would he really do that to my older brother? "Don't worry Alpha everything is going to be fine." And with that he grabbed my hand and lead me to his car.

Its been 20 minutes since Chris started driving. "Were going to stop by at a diner so I can get you something to eat."

"Im not really hungry." "Do we always have to argue about this?" I didn't say anything because I know how short his temper is and I don't want to upset him.

We entered the diner and sat in the back where no one can see or hear us. I grew a little nervous because of that.

"Oh hello alpha, what a lovely surprise. You used to come here all the time what happened?" She was an old woman with beautiful brown eyes. She looked about fifty.

"It's nice to see you again Mary."

"Oh my, is this Violet? Shes a beauty." I smiled at her and looked down at the table shyly.

"What can I get you two?

"Just bring the usual, one plate." "Anything else?" "Bring me a black coffee." She left with our orders afterwards.

"You're not going to eat?"

"Im not hungry."

"Thats not fair."

"Whats not?"

"I told you that I wasn't hungry and you're forcing me to eat, were going to share." He only laughed causing me to get even more angry. "Was that an order, kitten?" "If you're not eating than I'm not either."

Mary brought the plate and I was positive its impossible for me to finish it.

"Eat." I shook my head stubbornly. I didn't know I had it in me to argue with him but he was really making me angry. At this point I can see how annoyed he is. "I will spank you if you make me repeat myself again." My eyes widened, I didn't really expect him to say that.

"I'll give you three seconds to start eating." He gave me a look that shows that he means every word.

"One." "But I'm.." "Two." I flinched and immediately grabbed the fork.

***

I finished most of the food on my plate and mentally thanked god that he didn't make me finish it, because if he did I would've threw up.

He still had that annoyed expression of his face. Once we got to the car he pushed me against it and trapped me between his arms. "I thought we discussed this yesterday." He kissed my lips harshly. I hissed at the rough gesture. "What are you talking about? "I thought you understand the fact that when I give orders I expect them to be fulfilled." "And I thought you understand that I hate when you tell me what to do." He raised his eyebrow at me, not expecting me to argue back. Hell, I don't even know where its coming from but I swear I'm begging for a "spanking." "Since when do you even talk back? I have to admit its kind of sexy, but I love the other side of you more." He dipped his head nudging mine to the side before I felt his lips to the skin of my neck. The strained whimper that escaped my lips caused his to quirk up in a grin."Now thats better."