Behave.

-Vi-

I woke up feeling a slight pain on my neck. I touch the throbbing area and winced loudly. I squint my eyes trying to have a vision of what happened last night but then I remember.

He bit me..and I don't even remember sleeping.

I jumped up and forced his arms away from me. I backed away from his bed, stumbling a few times while looking at him in disbelief. He was now fully awake looking at me with those beautiful, yet intimidating blue eyes. I touched the mark again, wincing and covering it with my hand.

"Y-you bit me."

He looked at the spot I was covering, then back into my eyes.

I am just about ready to make a run for it right now, but his words interrupt me.

"Take one more step towards the door Violet and god so help you, I will punish you."

He's obviously not a morning person, especially because it's like 6:30.

But I didn't listen to him. I did open the door, and I did run.

I literally heard him growl from all the way down the hall. The air was cool causing me to shiver.The fact that I'm wearing pajama shorts and a tank top does not help either.

There is so many rooms in this house, I didn't even know where to go.

I opened a door and shut it quickly, and ran in. At this point I feel like a child playing hide and seek. I needed to find a place to hide and fast. Anything that would get him away from me. I know it isn't going to last long but two minutes is better than nothing.

I opened a door inside the room and found a huge bathroom. I quickly hid in the bath tub and closed the curtains. Then I realized there is literally no point in hiding, he will find me and he will 'punish' me for not listening to him. I turned on the shower water and sat in there rocking back and forth. My clothes were soaked and the water was cold.

The shower curtains were yanked open and I didn't need to look up to know who it was.

I heard him sigh and turn off the water. He helped me up, but I flinched anyway and backed away from him.

"Violet."

He looks extremely angry, but I don't care, he fucking bit me.

I don't know how, but somehow I got to pass through him and I had the chance to run again but not for long. He pulled me by my waist and slammed me towards the wall.

"You know I'm really not used to people disobeying me, and so far I don't like it at all."

His eyes were pitch black.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to run off huh?"

He lifted my chin up and kissed me forcefully. He squeezed my back side to get some sort of response from me, but that only makes me gasp and give him access into my mouth.

He trailed kisses from my lips, to my jaw then my neck.

I close my eyes and let out small whimpers from both fear and the kisses.

I don't really understand this "mates" thing because right now I feel safe, but a minute ago I felt terrified. It was like he was kissing away his anger.

I see his teeth turn into fangs and he bit down the spot on my neck again, causing me to go weak in the knees. I was seeing black spots but then they were all gone once he drew back. I knew I looked terrified, but I was too weak to do anything.

He still looked angry, but kissed me again and took steps backwards, still holding me by my waist. Being the clumsy person I am, I tripped and we both fell. He let out a grunt; I wanted to remove myself from on top of him but his words interrupted my escape. "Don't" he flipped us over "even think about it."

His eyes are still pitch black from anger which made me close my eyes from fear.

"Open your eyes."

I slowly open them hoping the blue of his eyes would come back but they didn't.

"Do you know how hard it is to keep my wolf in control?" He said through gritted teeth. "I almost hurt you damn it!" He literally yelled.

I whimpered from the tone of his voice but still kept quiet. I felt submissive in a way, and I didn't like it. I am slightly shivering from the cold water thats all over my body and he noticed. He closed his eyes and took a long deep breath. When he opened them the blue of his eyes was back but slightly darker.

He got up and pulled me up with him. We made our way towards "our room" and he sat on the edge of the bed staring down at me. His arms were folded, showing how muscular they are.

I am now standing in front of him with my head down. Maybe he'd think its a sign of respect and would lessen the punishment.

Wind from the window entered the room and he immediately closed it and opened the closet. He was going through my stuff and pulled out a shirt that was pretty revealing to say the least. I bit the inside of my cheek already knowing he wouldn't approve of it. "There's no way in fucking hell I'd let you wear this out." I had to force myself to not roll my eyes.

Finally, he settled on what looked like an oversized sweater and a pair of skinny jeans.

Chris sat on his previous spot. "Come here."

I did what I was told but walked a little too slowly. He pulled the end of my tank top to fasten the process. He took my tank top and shorts off, leaving me half naked in front of him again. I looked away shyly and walked towards the drawer. I pulled out my bra and panties and rushed to the bathroom. When I finished he helped me with my jeans and sweater. I would of done it myself but he didn't let me.

"I have a few things I have to do today, and I'm definitely not letting you stay here alone, knowing you'd run any chance you'd get. I can find out easily though, but I'd rather not go through that again and give you some sort of punishment to obey me."

"How would you know?" I mentally slapped myself for saying that, now he'll never let me stay alone.

He got up and pulled me towards the mirror. He pushed my hair to the other side and looked at my reflection.

"You see this bite?" He touched it causing me to wince. "It not only tells people that you're mine, it gives me a feeling when you're in danger or if you're doing something I disapprove of or if you're out the territory." I can see his eyes darken at the thought of those things.

He kissed the bite softly and backed away from me.

"While I am out, you're going to stay with Tori."

"Tori?"

"Lucas's mate."

"B-but."

"What was that?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "You know I can always add on your punishment."

"No-no." My eyes were getting watery, but i blinked back the tears.

"It will give you the chance to get to know her because you'll be seeing her a lot."

.

After he changed his clothes, we ate breakfast and took off with our plans.

He stopped me by the pack house and when I put my hand on the car handle he stopped me and kissed my softly. His forehead was against mine. "You know I never meant to hurt you."

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and that was when I opened the car door and stepped out of it.

He waited till someone opened the door for me then drove off.

"I'll be back to get you in a few hours, behave."

I looked around, thinking he was around but he wasn't.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone pulled me in the house and called on Tory.

Well here goes nothing..

....

I know I know late update sorry:/ got a lot of things to do. Planning a junior senior party and studying for exams and SAT is a lot to do. Love you guysss