Punishment

Guys this has sexual content if you're not comfortable reading this then you can skip to the next chapter, which I will be updating soon.

---------------------------------------------

Catching me off guard, Christian grabs me by my waist.

"Now about that punishment." He says and roughly pushes me against the wall.

I inhaled deeply as I felt Chris's head rest on my shoulder for a second, plump lips kissing my neck. I shivered at the sensation, hot breath touching my skin before he withdrew.

I stepped back trying to increase the distance between us, but there is no use.

"Why do you look so scared?" He teased while trailing kisses up and down my neck.

"I.." My mouth found it difficult to form words. He drew back waiting
for me to speak again, tilting his head slightly to the side as he stared at me.

""I'm not scared." I spoke quietly.
My head fell down, my socks becoming very interesting, hoping he'd believe my lie. My breath hitched in my throat as I felt him move closer if thats possible. He leaned down, hair tickling my cheek as he brought his full lips to my ear.

"What did I tell you about lying kitten?" His raspy tone whispered.

"I'm not lying." I lied, but I looked him in the eye, probably having a better chance of showing him that I'm not.

"Then why can I hear your heart beating so fast hmm?" His deep voice hummed.

I nervously fiddled with my fingers as he stared at me.

He curiously watched me before speaking. "You're so beautiful." He mumbled.

His height towered over me as I peered up, his comment took me off guard.

He hummed into my ear, his arms snaking round my waist and turned me around, so now my back was pressed to his front. His head nudged mine to the side, gently kissing the exposed skin of my neck. My back was pressed firmly to his chest. I couldn't move as his arm tightened around my waist. His free hand sliding over the top of the tank top I was wearing. His fingers trailed up and I could hear his heavy breathing in my ear. I whimpered when he touched over the curve of my breast. His large hand then cupped it, squeezing gently. My head fell back onto his shoulder with the new sensation, my eyes tightly closed. I had never felt anything like it before, tingles shooting through my body. There was some sort of spark as corny as that sounds. That was before the haze in my mind cleared. I stumbled over to the door, gripping the handle and yanking it open.

"Violet." He warned.

He was right behind me. His hand slammed against the door above my head, swiftly closing it before I could escape. My heart pumped loudly as I turned, my back pressing against the wood. I looked up to find Chris staring down at me. My breathing trembled as he slowly brought his lips down to my ear. "You never learn do you." His raspy tone whispered.

He didn't give me a chance to respond when I felt his strong arms go under my legs the other supported my back as he brought me up to his chest.
"P-put me down."

He ignored me; his fingertips pressed into me as his hold tightened. He carried me bridal style and took me further into the room. I jumped into him as he turned off the lights, it was pitch black inside the room, my arms quickly wrapped around his neck. I was never good with the dark, but he seemed unfazed by the lack of light.
I gasped when he put me down on soft bed. I jumped up as a small light was turned on by the bedside.
..

I felt his body close to mine causing my body to jump slightly as his fingers pushed my hair to the side. His lips were pressed to the skin of my neck, nibbling and sucking on the bitten area. I was suddenly spun around to face him, my chest rising and falling heavily. Chris could tell how nervous I was as he took my trembling hands in his. He kept eye contact with me as he brought one hand up to his mouth, leaving a light kiss on the skin.