Chapter 17

We reached our destination after an hour and a half. It was just Christian and I in the car and there was a mix of talking and comfortable silence, so the car trip wasn't bad.

He opened the car door for me and helped me out still having his arm around my waist tightly. We enter the doors and thats when I noticed the huge amount of people with glasses in their hands. If it weren't for the fact that i knew that they were werewolves I would've thought that they were rich people that owned companies having a gathering.

We walked in and many people started to walk up to Christian to greet him. It was the usual routine where people shake his hand and he would introduce me to whoever it was.

I've seen Tori with Lucas talking to people and he seems to be as over protective as Chris.

Tori and I talked for only a few minutes, then Luke took her to meet someone.

"Christian Grey, or should I say one of my closest friends."

"Dave." Chris smiled. "How have you been?"

"I've been great, whose the beautiful lady?"

"This is Violet, my mate."

"Ah yes i've heard you've found her." He grinned. "Nice to meet you beautiful."

Dave looked Christians age, maybe a few years older, about twenty seven and he seemed very friendly.

"This is my mate Klara." She looked my age. She had short black hair and her eyes were hazel.

"Im Violet." I smiled.

"Vi this is the man I told you about." I just nodded trying to remember if he mentioned anything. Then I remembered he told me he had some business to do.

"Dave can me and Violet get something to drink while you discuss business with Alpha Christian?"

He thought about it for a bit and gave her a serious look. "Alright, but only for ten minutes." "Okay." She said happily. "Ten minutes. I mean it Klara."

I looked at Chris for confirmation and he sighed and eventually nodded his head. He came closer and whispered in my ear. "Don't walk too far and come back in ten minutes not a minute more."

"Alright." I promised then Klara and I walked away.

"So Violet, how old are you?"

"17, what about you?"

"Im 17 as well." She smiled.

"Im assuming were both human?"

"I guess so." I laughed lightly.

"So how are things with you and Alpha Christian?" She handed me a glass.

"Things are fine how about you."

"Same here, how'd you guys meet?"

"It's a long story."

"We have like 8 minutes."

We both giggled at the humor that only both of us can understand.

"Well me and my mom moved to California from London and the day after we got settled I went for a walk in the woods and all of a sudden I got attacked by a bunch of guys who were actually werewolves and I guess they trespassed and he came to see what the deal was..than there I was."

"Woah he must of been so pissed, were they like sexually harassing you?"

"You can say that." I gulped from the horrible memory.

"He was but I don't really remember anything after since I fainted."

"Interesting." She laughed.

"How about you." I said pointing at her with my cup in my hand.

"Well unlike you I didn't faint or get attacked. I used to live in Chicago and Dave had to discuss stuff with the alpha. I was 16 at the time and he was 24. I think you can guess the rest but i'll tell you anyway. He saw me and we left the next day. Do you understand how terrified I was?"

"Well I told you my story so I think you know the answer to that."

"Touché" She said raising her cup my direction.

I took a sip from the disgusting liquid in my cup.

"I think we should be heading back."

"Why are you so afraid?" She laughed. "Lighten up a little, they're probably so into what ever the hell they're talking about that they forgot all about us."

"Thats literally the opposite of Christian."

"What can possibly happen?"

"He'll pun-you know what never mind."

"Oh my god you too?"

"What are you talking about."

"Don't act as if you don't know what i'm talking about. I got punished a few times.

"Really." My eyes widened.

"Yea, I guess its an Alpha thing."

We discussed a lot of things till we finally went back to where Dave and Christian are.

"Excuse us for a minute." He said.

He lead me outside and stopped directly in front of me.

"That was more than 10 minutes." He said with a disapproving look on his face.

"I lost track of time, I'm sorry."

"Your just lucky that you were close enough for me to see you."

I stayed quiet for a little thinking about all the things that Klara got punished for such as talking back, having normal conversations with guys, trying to run away when she first met Dave..etc.

And thats when it hit me that I've had enough.

"You know what? I don't fucking care how long I took okay? Just because were mates doesn't give you the right to control my life! I'm not a child anymore. I've been following your rules for too long and I've had enough." I yelled and walked away then paused in the middle of the street.

"Oh and by the way, I didn't lose track of time I know exactly how long I took."

He looked extremely shocked from my sudden courage to speak up but it felt good to tell him how I feel about everything even though I know that there will be consequences.

My thoughts were cut short by a hand yanking my arm and turning me around.

"Where do you think you're going mate? What?" he smirked. "Just because you yelled at me you think that you can just run off on your own? Not even close baby just wait till we get home."

---------------------------------------------

Literally wrote this right now sucks i know I'm a horrible writer.

Studying a 700 paged book on summer vacation isn't fun:(

9 days till senior year err meh god

I imagine Klara as Kylie Jenner and if you don't know Violet is Emily Rudd and Christian is Jared Letto with short hair lol.