Truce

The whole car ride Christian looked pissed. No words can even describe his mood. Pissed is an understatement. I know I shouldn't have yelled at him in public but he sure as hell deserved it. I didn't waste anytime though. The whole hour and thirty minutes, i've been thinking about a way to make a pissed off alpha (whose probably planning my punishment) cool down. I may sound like i'm calm about the whole situation but honestly i'm anything but. My mom's advice about mates hit me and thats when I realized that I should have an actual talk with Christian. It will probably be the most he ever hears me speak.

...

Sooner than I hoped, the car stopped and thankfully I had everything I wanted to say memorized.

This time I got out of the car myself and made my way to the house before him.

He was behind me still extremely angry.

We entered the bedroom and thats when I felt a hand grab my arm.

"Wait." I said louder than I expected.

I felt his hand loosen up a little but not for more than a second.

"Hear me out first. Please." I begged with a frown on my face.

He stayed silent for a minute then eventually let go.

"Okay." I whispered to myself.

I didn't realize my eyes were closed till i opened them.

"Look, I know what I did was wrong and I shouldn't have yelled at you; and I completely understand the fact that you are not used to people not doing what you want them to do. But don't you ever think about what I want? Your mate? I understand that your an alpha and you have so many responsibilities, but cant you ever think about what will make me happy? I'm seventeen years old Christian, I don't need a babysitter and I hate how you don't let me wear half my wardrobe just because a little of my back is showing or how my legs show when I wear shorts. I may be giving you a hard time but just know that I'm trying. I'm trying to be the mate that you want me to be, I promise. You don't have to believe me."

I took off my dress and yanked the necklace I wore for the event off my neck and threw it on the floor.

"You can be angry all you want okay..and you can punish me whatever the way you have planned" I said while taking off my heels and earrings throwing them on the side. "But I want you to know that I really am sorry for yelling at you but I'm not sorry for being late on purpose."

He stared deep into my eyes and looked at my half naked body for a split second. After what felt like hours I felt him come closer but I couldn't help but react the way I always do. I took a step back. He softly pushed me back against the wall and kissed my lips harshly. I was almost sure that my lips are going to be swollen from his rough gesture. He trailed the same kind of kisses from my cheek all the way to my ear and bit a little too hard on my earlobe, and for once I didn't flinch.

"Even after all this, I still think that no one can ever reach your level of innocence." He said while putting his hands on my bare hips pushing them against the wall. His forehead rested on mine and I can see that he's beginning to calm down.

"The way that you understand why I am the way I am..even though I have my reasons, I understand you and your actions. You're my mate, I can read you like a book."

"What are your reasons." I asked in the lowest voice possible. I didn't think he'd hear but he did.

"Well for starters, you're mine." I fought the urge to roll my eyes but decided against it to hear him out. I let out a long breath to let him know that I hate when he says that. But from the look on his face he didn't say it as a joke he was very serious.

"I feel like the only person thats allowed to see those parts of your body is me and I don't like leaving you alone when somebody is out there to get you."

I was about to protest about what he said about the clothes but the second part made my heart stop.

"Wait..what?" My eyes widened.