Chapter 39- A girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do.

You guys are totally AWESOME! So I gave you a bit of a longer Chapter! My word thingy said it was 11 pages so I hope you like it! Well Enjoy the show and if you have cupcakes enjoy that too cause I'm jealous!

Chapter 39- A girls gotta do, What a girls gotta do!

Faiths POV

OK I know what your thinking right now I need to stop being such a big baby but here’s the thing I don’t know if I have what it actually can. To be honest with you since we were in the gym I have pretty much done anything I could think of to steer clear of Nate. Right now Trisha would not be very happy with me knowing where I was hiding, and to be honest with you I’m not very happy with where I was hiding. I could hear the sales girls walking by outside the door talking quietly amongst themselves and that wasn’t helping at all. They obviously think I cant hear them or their snide little remarks on my size or how I couldn’t possibly be having that much trouble with a damn bra, and to be honest I wasn’t having any trouble at all. I was just taking my time.

I had 8 bras in here and I had been in here for 10 minutes already and I had only tried on 3 of them. Like I said I am hiding and taking my time. To say it was irritating me was an understatement of the year. All I really wanted to do was punch them right in their prissy little mouths, but in all reality if I did that I would probably really hurt them. Damn this werewolf strength sometimes. So I tried to ignore them the best I could.

 I have never been one to roll over and let people walk on me...well not until recently anyway. I used to be a lot like Eva underneath it all. I was loud, out spoken, strong willed, happy and most of all I wasn’t scared all the time. I mean yea I had the constant fear of the monster that lived under my bed but that was only because of that stupid movie, 'Don t look under the bed'. Stupid friggin Disney movies. I used to have my dad check under there every night for the boogieman when he tucked me in. Is it really pathetic of me to admit I check under my bed even now?

But if you think about it all I think I have a pretty good reason to have a constant state of fear. After all the things I have seen, heard, experienced and done you would too.

                                                    **Flashback**

"Faith come on, we're gonna be late" Tommy yelled.
I smiled double checking my clothes making sure I looked presentable.
"I’m coming" I yelled.
I turned and picked up my phone and ran down the hall to meet him at the door. The rest of my family had already left and we were all that was left in the house.

You see today was a big day. Today was the day that my dad was handing the pack down to my brother and the whole pack was waiting for us in the meeting hall. I was excited but Tommy,  He was nervous but he had no reason to be. He tried to hide it behind his kind smile but I could see it in his eyes. Tommy had been helping my dad for a few years now, and he was ready. He was a strong leader and an even better person under his Alpha status. I smiled brightly back at him.

"Lets go." I chirped at him.
He nodded and lead the way out the door. The meeting hall was only a few city blocks away from our house so there was really no reason to drive. Tommy and I chatted while we were walking. I did what ever I could to make him smile and relax. I noticed little things around me were off. The birds weren’t singing, and I couldn’t hear the scurrying of little animals in the forest close by. I honestly don’t remember a time when I didn’t hear them. But stupid me I brushed it off.

"So, I just want to tell you that I think you will make an amazing Alpha big brother." I encouraged. Though I meant every word it still felt like I was trying too hard to tell him. He scoffed and smirked.
"Thanks Pop-tart, but Its not you I’m really worried about impressing." Tommy said with a sigh.
"Why are you trying to impress anyone? Everyone who knows you, thinks the same way. I’m just the only one who's voiced it." I told him with a smile.
"Thank you Faith. But that’s not what I am worried about." He said softly.
"OK then whats on your mind?" I asked.
"Nothing you should worry your pretty little head about." He told me with a small smile.