Chapter 27- What did I tell you about hanky panky?

I hope you guys like it. I don't feel it was my best work but I hope its sufficient enough :) ok enough from me now on with the story. 

Chapter 27- What did I tell you about hanky panky?

Luke's POV

I quietly opened up my bedroom door and slipped in. When I brought Eva up I completely bypassed her room and brought her strait to mine. I wasn't about to let her out of my sight at this point. I let my eyes fall on her sleeping form curled up on my bed. I couldn't help but notice how right she looked there. My lips tilted in a small smile as I walked up to the bed. She was still laying as she was when I left her to go down stairs, on top of the blankets with a small throw blanket draped over top of her.

I could see the reddening burns on her wrists and arms from the silver, the angry cut was bandaged on her arm, her side was stitched and bandaged as well, and the bruises on her face were starting to fade slightly. Though I was relieved that she was healing, I felt the anger bubble up in me and I had to shake it off. She was safe now, in my bed and sound asleep..with the help of Mr. Morphine. I snickered as I remembered her outburst at Sarah for not waiting long enough for the pain meds to start to kick in before starting to stitch her up. I knew the girl had a mouth but I didn't know it was that of a rogue sailor! Yes it was wrong to say that but I can honestly say today she earned the right to speak that way. I was going to have to talk to her about that sooner or later. I really didn't care much for such ugly words to fall from such a beautiful creature. And Oh boy that's a conversation I was looking forward too...NOT!

I bent down and kissed her forehead then turned to the bathroom for a shower. Sarah had already taken a look at my wounds after Eva fell asleep so I knew I wasn't in too bad of shape. The only thing that I was concerned about was the bandage around my arm but I was pretty sure if I had to change it I could. I turned on the water and walked in closing the shower door behind me. Holding my arm as far out of the stream of water as I could I let the hot water run over me and relax me as best as it could. I washed up and stood there under the hot water.

I sighed as I thought about the day and all that had occurred. I was still pissed about my escape artist, but what could I really do about it? I thought about Eva and the scare she just put us all through. I know it wasn't her fault that it got that bad, I was late and I knew it. I didn't even want to think about what would have happened if I was any later than I was. I involuntary shiver of terror ran through me and my wolf howled.
'Will you stop thinking like that?! We got there, She's alive, and she's here and we know she loves us. What more can we ask for at the moment?
My wolf whined.
'I know, but I would feel a hell of a lot better if that bastard was dead and I didn't have to worry about him coming after her again.' I responded.
'Yea well we will have to worry about that no matter what because you have the book. By the way we should speak with your father about the history of the pack, just to be on the safe side. Most of the time the elders in the pack will know the history better than the young will.'
'Wouldn't he have taught it to me already when he was preparing me to take over for him?'
I questioned.
'Doubtful, you heard what the nutcase said. No one knows much of anything about the book. And if we are one of the first packs we have a right to it to protect it.'
I sighed 'I agree. we will talk to him tomorrow'

I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist. I had left the door to the bathroom open so I could hear Eva but I guess I was too busy talking with my wolf to actually hear her. I looked out the door to see her struggling to sit up.
"Eva, Doll, lay back down your gonna hurt yourself." I told her softly walking out of the bathroom.
She froze and looked up at me. Her eyes held a slight glazed over look to them before she shook it away with a sigh.
"I..." She started. She took a deep breath and winced.
"Eva lay back down."
"But.."
"No buts', just lay back down please." I told her sitting down on the edge of the bed. She reluctantly sighed and laid back down gently placing her head back on the pillow.
"Now, What do you need?" I asked softly.
"I need to go pee" She whined.
"Oh,"
"Yea, so can you help me up?" She asked. I nodded and got up and gently picked her up. She sucked in a deep breath as I moved her. I helped her to her feet, and she groaned as she stood up. Her legs wobbled under her weight and I held her upright.
"You ok?" I asked. She nodded. I winced as I watched her grimace with each small step she took. "You want me to carry you?" I asked.
"No, I'm a big girl." She mumbled as she pushed herself further to a standing position.
She waved me away when we got to the bathroom door. I stayed close to the door until I heard the water turn on in the sink.
"Eva, Can I come in?" I asked through the door.
"Um...sure..." She called.