Chapter 12- Game on!

Wow you guys are awesome! over 1000 reads! I got up this morning and was like HOLY CRAP So I thought I would reward you guys with a new chapter! Well ... Im done babbling... On with the show! :)

Pic of Seth----->

Chapter 12- Game on!

*****Eva's POV*****

I looked back at Megan who was watching the same as I was but she was watching me. I smiled warmly at her. "You ok?" she asked.

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" I countered

"Oh I don't know. Just thought I would ask." she smiled knowingly at me.

I knew she could feel my renting the last half hour as we sat and waited.

I didn't miss the sideways glances from her or my mom as I fidgeted with my hands and zoned out trying to focus on what was happening. I started to get frustrated after I realized I was blocked out completely from them.

After ten minutes of waiting and worrying, I got a sharp pain in my shoulder. What the fuck? I didn't do anything to make my shoulder Feel like a knife stabbing the shit outta me. Making me wince as I hissed at the pain but stayed still and went back to clearing my mind. Which was damn near impossible with the way my shoulder was searing. After 30 minutes I breathed out a sigh of relief as I watched the boys trot through never looking at anyone. My eyes fixed on one midnight black wolf that towered over the rest there. I could see the sleek shine to his fur and the thick metallic stench of blood caked in their coats. I swept my eyes over the rest of them. They were pretty much the same. My heart raced seeing this but I was thankful that they all came back in one piece. I blew out a sigh of relief as they went in the house. I cringed at the thought of bloody tracks through the floors. God that was gonna suck to clean.

I sat quietly for almost 7 minutes glancing at the house almost ever 30 seconds. I looked over a Megan who smiled at me. She jerked her head to the house, but I shook my head no. She mouthed go at me and I sighed and stood up. I needed to go to calm my wolf who was now worried for some reason. I know I said I was going to stay away from him, but damn it my wolf was driving me batty.

 But I needed to make sure he was OK. I quietly walked to the house not missing the eyes that followed me. No one had moved since they came back and I was the first. I took a deep breath and tried to think of a reason to go up. I looked around and spotted the food on the counter. He needed to eat right? Why would he eat up stairs with the pack down here.

"Oh stop being dumb Eva just go up and check on him then come back down. Simple as that." I said to myself. I stormed out and up the stairs before I chickened out. I trumped through the hallway like I was angry at if, but I chickened out and knocked on Brads door first. He quickly smiling at me.

"hi" I said softly. He returned me with a "Hiii" looking at me like I was nuts. I fidgeted with my hand and he leaned in his door way, he had his hand wrapped up in a bandage and a bandage on his neck. I took a deep breath as I took in his injuries. He was hurt but alright. I wondered how bad Luke was gonna be? Brad gave me a look and I knew, he knew why I was up here with out asking.

"Scaredy cat" he said stepping out into the hallway pulling his door shut behind him.

"Am not, just wanted to check on you guys." I shot back at him.

"Oh really? Have you knocked on anyone else's door?" He questioned raising an eyebrow. I stayed quiet as I shifted my feet.

"Didn't think so, Ya big baby. Just go, you know you want too." he laughed turning back around and pacing down the hall laughing the whole way.