Chapter 36- Admission is the first step

Ok as promised, now I am beat and I am going to bed. I hope you all enjoy it! On with the show! :)

Chapter 36- Admission is the first step.

Brad's POV-

The moment my paws sank in to the dirt just inside of the treeline, I felt him completely take over. He shoved me so far back that all I could do was watch as he circled the small patch of woods there behind Waffle house. He spent the first 10 minutes arguing and cussing me like I couldn’t hear him. I knew he didn’t want to leave the area knowing she was still nearby. I don’t understand his sudden attachment to her but I wasn’t one to really argue with him at the moment. Right now just being close by was keeping him from going completely insane.
'So do you want to explain to me why you are acting like such a pain in the ass?' I asked him.
'I'M acting like a pain in the ass?' He snipped back.
'Yes you, your the one throwing a fit.' I snapped back.
'Well if you would listen to me every now and then, we wouldn’t be having this issue.' He growled.
'What the fuck are you talking about? I listen to you all the time. Your just not used to not getting your way. What part of 'Megan' don’t you understand?' I snapped back at him.
'And what part of 'I feel a bond' don’t you understand?' He replied.
'You don’t think I don’t feel it too? You don’t think all I want is exactly what you want? I have one problem with that though.' I stated.
'Whats that?' He asked
'Our brother feels the same way. Don’t you think that might complicate things a bit?' I asked him seriously.
'This is what I was trying to explain to you before you tried to shut me out.' He replied calmly. He slowed to a slow trot, scanning the area for any dangers before finding a soft spot on the ground to sit on.
'Well I'm listening now...obviously.' I snorted out. If I could have rolled my eyes at him I would have.
'Obviously. What I was trying to explain to you was its rare but sometimes this happens. The rare occasion when twins will bond to the same mate. Here's the catch though,only powerful twins will have this gift, and your mate will be as equally powerful. That’s what I believe is going on here. I think her wolf is calling to us both. The three of you are fighting what your wolves are telling you is right. The only difference is your the only one truly fighting.'

I thought about his words for a moment before I replied. There was really no holes in his theory. I had no real reason not to believe him. So I said the only thing I could think of.
 'But she's not 17 yet.'
 Was that really the best I could come up with? I hear his deep laughter as it rumbled through me.
'Sometimes in powerful mates they will start to feel the bond before they turn. This is supposed to prepare them for a change. In this case its a big change but its not one we cant handle. You just need to trust me... as well as them.'

I have to admit it made sense. It explains why Luke found out Eva was his mate before she was even close to 17. As I thought through his words I felt him give me back the control. I got up and started to run again but this time for me. I quickly found my way to a small creek and plopped down by the water.
'So what do you want me to do now?' I questioned him.
'What your gut tells you to do.' He answered.
'I would feel better about that after she is 17 and we know for sure before I unintentionally sever a friendship or break my brothers trust.' I told him.
'So tell them that.' He told me.

OK so I guess he's not such a pain in the ass. He's right and I knew it. The only way for me to be any kind of alright with this from my end would be to hold off. If they don’t that’s on them but I need to know for sure. Chad seems to be the only one who can be near her without my wolf throwing fits, so its not like its really a big deal. Ultimately though its her call. I will just have to deal with however this plays out. I laid my head on the grass as I watched the water and waited for my calm to come over me....this should take a while.

Megan's POV

Chad and I hadn’t said a word as we walked through the small thick of the woods. Both of us had no trouble seeing at all but Brad scent seemed to overlap several times before we found a soft patch in the trees where it seemed he stopped for a while. I sighed as I looked around.
“Damn it.” I hissed out.
“Princess its not going to help getting frustrated.” Chad snickered out at me.
I spun around to him and narrowed my eyes. “Oh and how would you know! Maybe it helps me keep my mind on my task at hand.” I bit out at him before I turned to find Brad's scent again.
“Why are you so focused?” He questioned.
“Because....I can be that’s why.” I snipped back. I know I was taking out my frustration on him but I knew he could handle it. I had enough on my mind and he should know that I needed something to focus on so I could think though it all.
“Princess stop.” He said but I didn’t listen I just kept scenting the air.
“Princess?” He tried again. I caught a strong whiff of the scent I was searching for and started that way. I could hear Chad following behind me. “Megan.” Chad called his tone getting harsher. I stumbled slightly but kept going. I heard his footsteps stop behind me as well as a frustrated sigh. “Megan, Stop” Chad all but growled out at me in a tone that had me frozen in mid-step. The shiver that shot down my spine was foreign to me. I wasn’t used to that tone, actually I had never heard that tone from him before. Hell had I heard it before I probably would have been struggling keeping my thoughts clear of him and that sexy possessive tone he just took with me. I felt my wolf start to push to the surface as I turned around slowly.
“What?” I snapped.
“Don’t take that tone with me, Megan. I’m already frustrated beyond belief and your pushing my limits.” He snapped at me.
I could tell he was struggling with his wolf as much as I was at that moment. I took a few steadying breaths trying not to challenge his wolf as I didn’t drop my eyes. My wolf backed off slowly as I waited for his eyes to return to normal.
“Megan, I need you to talk to me.” Chad said softly.
“Whats there to talk about?” I questioned.
He snickered humorlessly. “You know damn well what needs to be talked about. I would like to know what the hell your plan is before we find my equally frustrated brother who is in less control than me.” He said walking slowly towards me. I knew he was back in control but there was something about his tone that was making it very hard to not want to back up from him. Not out of fear but in order to keep control myself I needed to keep the space between us. I matched his steps equally.
“Why are you backing away from me Megan?” He questioned with a small smirk.
“Because” I stated like it was obvious.
“Because why?” He questioned.
“Because I can.” I tried again, but failed miserably as my back slammed against a tree. There was no escape. “Shit.” I whispered. Chad had the space between us closed before I could get another word out of my mouth.
“Why the sudden fear Megan? Why are you backing away from me like I’m a danger to you?” He asked stepping up to me.
I could smell his spicy sweet scent as it clouded my senses. I couldn’t actually catch the words before they came out of my mouth. “Because right now I’m afraid I'm more of a danger to you than you are to me.” I breathed out lowly trying to keep what little control had left in tact.
“Somehow I doubt that Princess. Talk. To. Me.” He growled lowly in that tone that made me all but melt.
“What do you want to know Chad?” I shuddered out.
“I want to know why your resisting.” He asked me.
I lifted my head and locked my eyes with his.
“I’m trying to keep my wolf from taking over.” I whispered. He nodded in understanding.
“I know, but why?” He asked leaning closer to me breaking his eyes away from mine. I can honestly say it took all my will power to keep my eyes from dropping to his lips as he leaned closer to me. His scent was already swirling around my head like a friggin piranha during feeding time. Before I knew it he had one hand wrapped around my waist and the other tracing a light line up my arm, sending pure chills to my core, warming me from within. I felt my breathing freeze as his breath feathered my neck the closer he got.
“If I loose control now, and She's wrong, I'll loose you.” I croaked out in a rough whisper.
He pulled his head back and locked his eyes with mine again. He smiled softly as he cupped my face with the hand that was only moments ago sending chills through me like I had never before felt. But the warmth of his hand was still effectively shocking my system.
“Nothing, not the goddess herself will make you loose me. No matter what this is. I'm always going to be here Princess. There is no getting rid of me.” He whispered roughly. I could feel his heartbeat against my chest and even though it felt normal his breathing told me otherwise. “How can you be so sure?” I asked.
“Because like you, I’m freaked the fuck out. But what ever this is, its for a reason. No matter what happens this weekend, there is NO way in hell anything will keep me from you. Even if its just to remain your friend, as much as that thought kills me right now I know I'm right.”
“But..” I started but I was quickly cut off when he placed his thumb lightly over my lips to silence me as he shook his head.
“No buts. Just trust me... Do you trust me?” He questioned.
I nodded without thinking about the question. Of course I trusted him, I always had.
“I just don’t understand.” I whispered.
He smirked again. “And you think Me and Brad do? What I don’t understand is how you can have moments like this, feel what I know your feeling right now, and still not believe it.” He questioned.
“How do you know what I'm feeling?” I asked. I took a deep breath as I saw his eyes flit between my eyes and my lips knowing exactly what his next move would be.
“Because I feel it too you know. And I am willing to bet Brad will as well.” He whispered.
I watched his eyes as he watched me and I knew he was waiting for me to say something but nothing came out of my mouth. I was too entranced by his eyes and the things they were saying to remember how to talk. I could feel the anticipation start to build and the low static under my skin as I watched his eyes flit between my eyes and lips again. I watched his eyes slowly darken with hints of want, but he held his ground. I was the one who broke first unwillingly. My eyes followed his lead as they jumped anxiously between his eyes and his lips as I waited. I hoped I wouldn’t have to say the words and he would just pick up on the silent message.
He inched his face closer to mine silently asking for permission to which I could only lightly nod. Without a second to spare his lips were on mine and I can honestly say the heat in such a soft slow kiss was like swallowing lava, Only it wasn’t painful. I actually found myself almost begging for more.
I quickly found myself curled around him in a way that was most likely illegal in at least 10 states. All I could hear was my wolfs low purrs and our breathing. I felt his tongue swipe my lip but I didn’t register what he wanted until his hand tightened around my waist biting into my skin causing a low gasp followed by a moan to slip out. The second his flavor exploded on my tongue I was completely lost in him. His touch, his scent, his kiss, everything about him. The only way I can describe his kiss is by saying it was possessively sweet. He never took possession of my lips, they moved in motion with mine but still never giving me the chance to deepen the kiss in anyway or take control. It was gentle in every way possible.
When he ended the kiss I found myself in a hazy lust filled state. I was surprised by the frustrated growl that left my lips the moment his lips were no longer on mine.
He pressed his forehead to mine as we both struggled to catch out breath.
“If you tell me you didn’t feel that you are a liar.” He whispered.
I smirked knowing he was right, I nodded acknowledging his statement.
“I think we should get going. We need to find your brother and work this shit out before my wolf looses what little patience she has left.” I whispered.
Chad smirked. “Agreed.” He said unwrapping his arms from my waist and stepping back from me. “Lead the way princess.” He said with a smile. I chuckled as I pushed myself off the tree. I rolled my eyes and quickly started to follow the still strong scent of Brad that still hung in the air.

Brads POV

So It took me almost 20 minutes to gain enough control to phase back. I could smell that shifters come here so I looked around for something I could throw on. I didn’t find anything close by but I did find an old house with clothes out on the line. I know horrible of me yes but hey I’m naked, I was desperate. I’m just thankful there was a pair of gym shorts that fit me. I quickly snagged them off the line and tugged them on and started to make my way back to where I came from.

As I walked across the clearing where I had been laying I heard a sound that was way out of place for this time of night. I stretched out my hearing a little further and listened harder. Footsteps through the woods...two sets..graceful...swift...silent. I turned myself to fully face the sound...Heartbeats...two...one slightly faster than the other...The other matched my own. Steady, strong, determined.
A full minute had passed before shadowed forms emerged from the tree line. One much smaller than the other. The wind hadn’t changed so I couldn’t catch their scents but I knew I knew them. Both forms paused. I watched as the smaller form turned towards the other who nodded them on. I heard the steady intake of breath before turning back to me and steadily walking towards me again. The larger form staying behind.

I watched as the form stepped out into the moon light and I was surprised to see Megan. Her head was held high as she paced towards me. She stopped about 10 foot in front of me and smirked.
“Are you finished throwing your tantrum now?” She asked me in a tone that was nothing short of condescending. Irritating to say the least.
“Don’t yell at me, yell at my wolf.” I snapped. Her eyes locked with mine as she smirked.
“You say that like we don’t know your not the one to blame.” She all but purred.
“What makes you say that?” I questioned.
“Because the same shit your fighting, we are all fighting. The way I see it you have one of two choices.” She snipped as she crossed her arms. I could see the challenge in her eyes and the fact that she didn’t care.
“And what would those be?” I snipped back.
I saw her roll her eyes at me before she spoke. “One you can keep fighting what you feel or you can admit what you feel.” She told me. I narrowed my eyes at her.
“And if I don’t?” I questioned.
“Don’t play that with me Brad. I know what you feel, just admit it and I am willing to bet your wolf will back the fuck off of you.” She snapped through a growl.
“How the fuck do you know how I feel all of a sudden. What makes you think you know what I feel?” I snapped back.
“Oh my god Brad, are you that dumb? You really think that you are the only one fighting this battle? They say admission is the first step so, Just admit it already!” She growled back at me.
“What am I admitting?” I questioned.
“Admit you feel something for me!” She snapped. I watched her eyes as they bore into mine. I could feel my wolf fighting to meet the challenge he was being presented with.
“I don’t feel anything more than what was there before...” I started.
She barked out a short laugh. “Liar” She called me out before I had a chance to stop her.
“Am not.” I growled back.
“Then prove it.” She challenged with a smirk.
“How would you like me to do that?” I snapped at her. I could feel my wolf pushing closer to the surface wanting nothing more than to shut her down.
“Kiss me...If you can tell me that after you kiss me then I will let it go.” She purred as I narrowed my eyes. My wolf growled in my head to take her challenge.
I closed the space between us in 3 strides, reaching out and snagging her around the waist roughly. Hey I was a little irritated, but its not like I hurt her. I heard her gasp but not fight me. I had to ignore the light tingles that spread through my arms where my skin touched hers.
I pulled together what little control I had and gently pressed my lips to her for a brief kiss. Though I felt some small spark some where behind the control I ignored it and pulled back. I started to unwrap my arms but she stopped me with a low challenging growl.
“Is that all you've got?”
To which I returned my own growl and instinctively pulled her closer too me. With one hand splayed across her lower back and the other hooked around her hip. My lips hovered hers with only a breath of space between us. I heard her fight a low moan at my touch which only pushed my wolf further out. “Is this what you want?” I questioned. I watched her eyes flutter lightly. “Hit me with your best shot.” She purred out against my lips. I couldn’t help it. That simple challenge spelled out through her intoxicating voice was enough to bring me to my knees but that’s not what happened. She was challenging the animal within and that’s what she got at that moment.

My lips pressed to hers roughly as I felt the fire. She pressed in to the kiss easily but I never gave her the chance to take any kind of control. She wanted this and now she was going to deal with how ever it came. I could scent Chad on her but for some reason it didn’t bother me the way that I thought it would. To be honest it made my frustration a bit worse. I felt her tongue gently swipe my lip to which I caved easily when her hands tangled tightly in my hair finding a weakness I didn’t even know was there.
I let her honeydew and vanilla taste and scent surround me and that’s all I could feel, or see. I honestly didn’t care that she my or may not be my brothers mate, I wanted her. All consequences aside, this was one girl I needed in what ever way she would let me have her. And right now I was perfectly content with this way. When she pulled back I didn’t let her go as easily as she had planned and I pressed harder into the kiss. I wasn’t ready to give in just yet, that is until she playfully bit my lip. I growled in response but let her end the kiss on that playful note.

I refused to let her go though. I closed my eyes and tried to steady my breathing and my heart rate down as I pulled her into a soft hug. I held her there until I could handle pulling away from her again.

When I finally let go and looked at her I was surprised to see the smile on her face.
“So now what do we do?” I questioned returning her smile.
“Now we sit down and discuss this.” A familiar voice said from behind me.
I heard her giggle from beside me. I turned to see Chad standing against a tree close by. I smirked even though I felt a slight irritation that he was here. I understood why though.
Megan took a hold of my hand and pulled me to him.
“Didn’t think you were so hard headed Bro.” He smirked.
“Yea well you know me sometimes it takes a little more than just a talk with my wolf to convince me of things.” I sighed out returning his smile.
“So, enough with the pleasantries. What do we do about this?” Megan asked. I didn’t actually think about that but that was a good question.
“What would you suggest Princess?” Chad asked her.
She took a deep breath before she started speaking again.
“I’m not fighting this. There is something there with both of you and from what I have been told, my wolf and my gut may be right but still it doesn’t seem to make it fair. So I suggest we try to resist as much as we can until Sunday Not that we cant be together just try as hard as we can to say no. Trust me if Sunday morning comes and I’m wrong I will probably break in more ways than one. I'm not willing to loose either of you just to gain the other as a mate. I am not breaking that. If something happens between now and then where there is no resisting I think its best we are all together. But I think we should TRY to avoid that at all costs. I already have enough of a problem to take care of on my own tonight without the added frustration of tomorrow.” Megan's voice was slightly strained but I knew she was trying to keep to her word.
It didn’t take a rocket scientist to see the struggle she was having...or the fact that the more she talked about it the more flustered she became. The faster she talked the more space she put between us and her.
“Megan, as you can well see we are all together and right now its killing me not being near you so you can either tell us No now or let us take care of you. Trust me your scent is going to drag in every stray rogue who may be in the area if its not taken care of soon. Phasing isn’t even going to help.” Chad tried to reason.
“Why's that?” She asked confused. I tried to hide the smirk at her. I love it when she gets confused like that she gets this little wrinkle on her nose that is just adorable on her...wow did I just use the word adorable?
“Because your just going to cause our wolfs to chase you down if you phase now. The smart bet is to either calm the fuck down or roll with it... your choice.” Chad told her in a tone that was purely meant to order her. A little irritating but she seemed to respond. She nodded as she tried to take a few deep breaths, as she started to pace back towards the woods the way they came in.

“I guess she's going for the calm the fuck down.” I stated as we followed behind her. God he was right the smell of her arousal was enough to knock you over but man was it hard to resist. “Not what I was hoping for.” Chad breathed out. I could hear the struggle in his voice.  

We followed silently behind her for the next 30 minutes as we made our way on foot back to the hotel. I can honestly say I have never been tortured in my life but following behind something both sight and scent that you really want is like a fat kid resisting cake! Its not easy. See at first we thought she had it under control but when it would clear up for a few minutes it would come back in a thick wave almost making both of us loose control of our wolves and tackle her there.
I was thankful when we made it back to the hotel. We walked in and she went straight up to the desk and gave them our names telling them there should be keys that were left there for us. The receptionist smiled and handed her 3 sets of keys and she thanked her and made her way to the elevator with us quickly on her tail.

We reached the top floor and stepped off of the elevator silently. Megan still hadn’t given us our key cards yet so we had to let her lead the way. When she stopped outside of a door she reached into her pocket and pulled out the card sliding it through the lock and opening the door. She stepped in turning to look back at us with a smile.
“We made it back without any trouble from any rogues, and I do believe someone said something about taking care of a problem...” She started as she looked between us expectantly. We both stared at her like she had lost her mind. I honestly wasn’t expecting her to take him up on that offer.
She sighed. “Well alright then, Here are your key cards, you boys have a good night, if you'll excuse me I have something to attend too.” She said trying to hide the slight irritation as she held up our key cards. I glanced at Chad and smirked.
We both stepped into her room and took our key cards from her. I reached up and took a hold of the door and pulled it out of her hand and shut it. I heard it latch and I threw the dead bolt before turning around with a smirk. I could see a mixture of excitement and fear in her eyes. I turned to Chad as I walked past her.
“I'm gonna go take a shower, send her my way when she's ready.” I told him. I could easily see the struggle in his eyes as they clouded lightly with lust as I turned to Megan with a smile. “Remember, all you have to do is tell us to stop. It doesn’t even have to be out loud. Just tell us to stop and we will.” I said as I pulled her too me and kissed her lightly on the lips, trying not to let it get too heated. I broke the kiss and dropped my head lightly to her shoulder and whispered lightly in her ear. “Just remember, double the pleasure, double the fun.”
I felt the shiver pass through her as I said those words. I turned and paced to the bathroom not locking the door and quickly turned on the shower and climbed in.

It wasn’t actually breaking any of her rules. We were all still present so its not like it matters much as to where we were. If this was all I get then this is what I was going to take.

OK so you can be mad at me all you want for cutting it off there but I need to sleep. I will I hope send some more out tomorrow. I hope you liked it. It still needs edited and proofed but at least I spell checked it.
Well as always Don’t forget to
VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
SHARE
And as always have a mini cupcake its like a fun sized goodness filled with yumminess!!

Love ya
xoxo
Twitchy