Chapter Fifty Three- 1 Year

"None of this would be possible without my partner in crime and fiance...." Smiling to the man in the crowd, the cameras zoomed close to her as her shiny engagement ring nearly blinded those who looked to it. She stepped down the stairs as the next presenter came on the stage and she moved to her fiance. A man with dark black hair and haunting eyes pulled her in and kissed her cheek as he took prize in his woman.

"I knew you could do it."

"Only because you never gave up on me...even all those years ago..."

"To think how crazy things were...how desperate we were to touch one another for the first time...and now...I can touch you any way I want...any place I want...any time I want. I like knowing that." He teased as she smirked, blushing at his thought.

"Do you wish you could take any of it back? Ever?"

"Taking back all the moments that  made you fall in love with me? The passion we had when reconnecting?"

"What about Nadine?"

"I wish her the best of happiness...just far away from here."

"She seemed like such a perfect girl though..."

"That's impossible.I have the most beautiful girl...." He pulled her into his side before moving her away from the crowd and cameras."

"To think of everything and to be so thankful it all turned out as it had...No more crazy exs-"

"Or uncles..."

"Or fiances..."

"Or significant others..."

"Or boss's sons..."

They both chuckled at the thought.

"To think...it all started in the classroom nearly eight-ten years ago..."

"Something so dangerous...and reckless."

"But worth each second." He stopped outside of a supply closet. "One last time for old time's sake?" He teased as the music of the night played on and loudly. She accepted the invitation before he pulled her into the room.

"How illicit..."

THE END