The nerd and the Alpha wolf?

So this is a story about me, the quiet nerd, who ended up being the mate off the hotest boy in my school, who by the way, is a werewolf. So my life became pretty messed up, pretty quickly.

Graces POV.

''Mum, I'm going to school now.'' I spoke whilst heaving my back pack over my arm, it was filled with books and needed equipment for my long day at school.

You guessed right, I'm a geek, nerd, gorm, however you want to put it. No, it doesnt bother me, neither does the bullying I recieve from being a nerd, I think its stupid, me getting bullied for being smart. I mean, I dont exactly look a like a nerd, with my long brown hair, yes, I had glasses, but not huge round ones, I had rather fashionable square glasses. And suprisingly, I had a nice smile, not to sound big headed...

My mother rushed out of the kitchen and towards me wrapping her arms around me in a tight hug, ''Dont let these kids get to you Grace, you have a great day Hon.'' She said smiling as she leaned down kissing my cheek lightly before pulling away and pushing me towards the door.

I smiled and waved goodbye to her as I began walking down the streets towards school. I didnt live far from school, only a few blocks, it took me about 5-10 minutes depending how fast I walked. And every morning I'd meet my best friend Millie outside the cafeteria, and though I was the geekiest geek at the school, Millie, surprisingly was nothing like me. She was smart, but she as popular too, I'd thought being friends with a popular girl of the school would sort of help build my reputation. Boy was I wrong.

Millie was a cheerleader and had a lot of boys after her, including Jace Harrisons, captain of the football team, and hottest boy ever known to a girl.

He had light brown messy hair and sparkling blue eyes which literally captivated every girl, and woman, when he stared at you. He was God-like, I knew I'd never have a chance with him, thats exactly why I never went near him, or spoke to him. I had to admit, I had a crush on him, but who didn't? I mean come on... he's gorgeous.

The only girl at school that didnt have a crush on him was Millie, she had a crush on Tommy Hudge, he was on the basketball team, and was very cute, definately Millie's type. But even after having a crush on him for 2 years, she still hadn't got the courage to ask him out.

I don't see why he'd say no, Millie's beautiful, with her bleach blonde hair that flows down her back, and her emerald green eyes, that every girl envies. Millie was the definition of beautiful.

I glanced up at the dark sky as a few droplets off rain landed on my head, slowly dripping down until they fell off my face, bouncing onto the ground.

I quickened my pace as I could see the entrance off the school up ahead, I sighed with relief as I entered the building, the warmth felt good. I ran my hands up my arms trying to warm myself, but failing unsuccessfully.

I headed down the corridor and towards the cafeteria keeping my head down, not wanting to cause a scene early in the morning. Nearly everybody at this school would call me names, I'd grown to ignore it, but whenever somebody called me something and Millie was near, she'd snap, telling them to watch their mouth. I was grateful to have at least one friend who cared about me. I'd rather have one friend who honestly liked me for me than have a friend who lied behind my back and said stuff about me.

As I leaned against the wall outside the cafeteria, I heard footsteps approaching and I glanced up smilling thinking it was Millie but frowned as Jace Harrison walked towards me, a disgusted frown on his face as he seen me smiling at him. I blushed and looked down towards the ground hiding my face, as he walked past me I heard him mumble 'stupid nerd.' And I chuckled, choosing not to let his words get to me, but he must of heard my laugh and I noticed his figure turn around so he was facing me. I gulped.

''Why are you laughing?'' He questioned, his eyes searching mine, damn those stupid eyes, I looked down towards the ground without a reply. I heard him chuckle.

''Thought so.'' And then he walked off.

''Whats that all about?'' I heard Millie's voice asking from in front of me. I glanced up, thankful that it actually was her this time, she greeted me with a hug and I smiled sheepishly.

''It was nothing...''

She frowned as she pulled out off the hug staring at me intently, ''Didnt seem like nothing.''

I shook my head, ''It doesn't matter, lets just let it go, okay?'' 

She nodded before walking into the cafeteria and taking a seat at our usual table, I followed behind taking a seat across from her, she opened her mouth as if to say something but stopped as she heard loud chuckling from across the cafeteria. Her eyes gazed across the room and stopped from the source of the sound, I let my eyes follow her gaze stopping on Jace Harrison and a bunch of friends pointing in my direction and laughing.

I frowned and placed my arms on the table burying my head against it.

''Those little...'' I heard Millie say angrily, before rising from her seat, oh gosh, no...

''Millie, just leave it.''

She stared at me, eyes wide, ''Leave it? Those little jerks are laughing at you!''

And so she stormed off straight towards Jace and his table off friends, they all straightened in there seat, and I noticed Tommy Hudge seated with the group off people, his eyes staring straight at Millie, a unknown expression in them. I'd have to to her about that later, but right now I had to stop her from doing something stupid.

I ran over and grabbed her wrist, ''Please dont.''

The boys chuckled again and Millie ripped her wrist out off my grip slamming her hands down on their table, a few offthem jumped, their laughing stopped immediately, ''Like to tell me whats so funny boys?''

I tried to hold back a laugh, Millie had always had problems with her anger...

''We were just laughing at nerdy pants over there.'' Jace replied, a cocky smirk on his face as he pointed at me.

''Oh her?'' Millie said pointed at me aswell, Jace nodded.

''Well, she just so happens to be MY best friend.'' Millie scolded taking a step towards Jace, her hand raised in the air and he squeezed his eyes shut preparing for the contact off her hand against his cheek.

SLAP.

--

Note from Sugar Puff -

I liked the ending. xD