Page 4

" Stop! i demand! Stop this racket!" the crowd fell silent and i crained my neck to see where this voice was coming from and just then i saw Richard Snitch appear from the crowd waving his snooty hand in the air

" This girl stole my horse!"

" I did not!" i shouted while being restrained by Kurt.

" You did, don't lie you little child!" he yelled almost in my face. He strode toward me and grapped my hand pulling me into the middle of the crowd but was stopped by Jesse.

" Get your hands off her!" he yelled

" And whats a poor boy like you going to do?" Richard shouted

" I won't stoop to your level thats what i'll do" Jesse stood his ground and demanded me back.

" Give her back now!" Jesse said through gritted teeth.

" No! she has commited a felony!" his grip tightened on my wrist and he yanked at me, and just then Jesse threw his fist in the air and punched Richard in the face. He fell to the ground nearly pulling me down with him but i was caught by Jesse. I quickly snuggled my head into jesse's chest and he held me close as i closed my eyes for a brief second.

" You'll pay for that!" richard yelled

" Atleast i know it felt good!" Jesse spat out and the gathering crowd laughed at Jesses comments. The police drove in minutes later.

" Does this horse belong to you" the police officer said

" I found her, so if you mean did i buy her. No i didn't" i said dropping my head down low

" Does this horse belong to you mister snitch? the police asked again

" Yes! she does and i have the papers to prove it" he said confidently along with blood dripping out of his nose from jesse's heavy hard punch.

" I'm sorry Ma'me but if she doesn't belong to you, the horse is Mr, Snitches horse" the officer said

" Hand her over. The fun is over" Richard spat out. I started to release the reins slowly but just then i heard a familar voice.

" You take your hands off my daughters horse!" my father yelled

" Excuse me?"

" Your very excused. Now remove your filthy hands off Bella!"

" You can't take her!. She's mine!"

" Oh but i can!" My father said. Richard looked on in disbelief and anger rose in his eyes.

" See, my daughter loves this horse and the horse loves her. and her being my Daughter who i'm so very proud of. I kept money hidden away for her, and your lovely wife Molly, agreed to take $5500 for Bella before the race started and i'm sure now her price would have doubled. Thanks for doing business with me Mr, Snitch!" my father said happily and pat Mr, Snitch on the shoulder before taking Bella's reins and giving them back to me.

" Damn it!" Richard yelled and the crowd laughed at him.

" Thank you daddy!" i reached up and hugged him long and hard. The crowd clapped and cheered as me and my father hugged. The announcer came on the loud speakers.

" Ladies and Gentleman! your winners Tessica Miller and her horse Bellatrix!, Congratulations!." The track officals and the Mayor Morgan Meester came with the trophy.