Chapter 12- I'll Come For You- Tessica's POV-April 18th 4:45 AM

I awoke in a dimly lit little room, my vision was blurry but i could make out a fiqure sitting by a small fire place. I tried to talk but something prevented me, i tried to feel around my mouth but my hands and feet were bound in tight knots. I looked on and horror struck me it wa Gary Rodgers sitting by the fire place. His clothes looked dirty and tattered not like the time he came into the Roswell house. His eyes were bloodshot and tired, his longer blond hair grossly unclean dangling from his forehead. He sat there sipping a cup of homemade coffe " eww" i thought to myself. I tried to speak but a rope in my mouth prevented me. My voice came across as little mumbles and groans. Gary seemed to hear me coming around.

" Well good morning sunshine!" he said in a gross tone. I didn't know what Rodgers was capable of. He could beat me, rape me or even murder me out here. Rodgers walked up to me. He cocked his head seeming to examin my body. Looking with eyes of lust. Fear overwhelmed me, and i knew i had to say something or atleast try to..

" ge-rt-awray-fro-m m-e" i manged to blurt out

" Sorry what was that? i can't understand you" he said laughing loudly. I got scared and tears started to form in my eyes and he kneeled down infront of me.

" Oh don't cry darling! i'll let you go in a few days, weeks or months!" he laughed and slapped my face hard. My skin turned red because of the slap and i started crying heavily after that. I heard shuffling outside the shack and i heard a distent horse snort, it was bella! i knew her snort, the slightest amount of hope started to build up inside me. I slumped down trying to see if i could free myself but i couldn't the knots were too tight. I grew excited because i knew that was bella and hopefully someone to help me. Rodgers seemed to hear the noises and got up and looked at me with a crazy look which made me scared, He rushed over to me and drug me to the far corner wall and kicked me in the stomach twice and bashed something against my head. I was knocked out again... 

                                                                       Jesse's POV

As we approched the dimly lit shack, a wave of nervousness came across me. Bella calmed down knowing that we were close and within reach of  Tess. I slid off bella and tied her to a fallen log on the ground. My black tank top was covered in sweat from the hard run me and bella had just done. I moved closer to the shack, i heard shuffling and lots of comotion like someone was trying to escape. The small window was fogged up by the humid and damp weather we've had, plus the warm fire burning inside the shack. The thoughts of tess came into my head. Her smile, her eyes, her personality and everything else about her was amazing. I looked up to tess because of her determination and sweet personality, she will never know how much i admire her. I shook my head trying to get the thoughts of tess out of my head, i would never get to save her if i just kept dreaming of the day we get married. At least hopefully get married. I slowly crept to the door, determination rushed over me and i guess you could i say i got my poker face on. My hand grasped the little door handle and with one small push i burst into the room. Instantly i was tackled to the floor by Rodgers, he punched my face atleast four times before i could get my hands up to his throat. I grabbed his throat making him gasp for air, i released my hold and punched him right in the jaw, making him fall backwards. He lunged for my throat but i jumped to the side and kicked him in the gut, he let out a series of groans. I stoppped kicking him and blood covered his disgusting face. He looked pretty helpless. I looked around the shack to find Tess and all i saw was her small body curled up in the far left corner, her beautiful hair covered her face. More than rage filled me, i wanted to kill rodgers and make sure he never steps on earth again. I heared him shuffle so i turned around quickly and punched him before he could tackle me, he fell backwards and i grabbed an extention cord from the wall rack set up on the right wall, and i tied rodgers tightly in the cord. Tying it so tight i think he started to turn blue. I directed my attention back to Tess and i noticed she started to move a little. I ran to her side lifting her body into my lap, the ties she had, i broke apart and removed the thick rope from her mouth. Her head rested lightly on my chest. I stroked her head softly and rested my head on her head. " I love you" i whispered quietly " I love you too" Tess whispered back, she looked up slowly and started whispering things that were hard to make out. " Well this is romantic" she said jokingly. She reached up the back of her head and had a puzzled expresion. I looked at the spot where her hand was and there was a huge gash in the back of her head. Bleeding heavily i ripped a part of my shirt and held it to her head, putting pressure so the bleeding would stop. I reached into my pocket and took out my cell phone. I dialed Lucys number. " Lucy! i have tess but she needs an ambulance fast! shes bleeding really bad on the back of her head. We're at a small shack on the trail, Hurry!" i yelled and i heard lucy shout to the people around her " Come on people shes hurt!, get an ambulance! Yo! police dudes! come with me!" lucy shouted and my only thought was "gotta love her bossiness" Lucy was a good friend to me, she helped me with tess when i was confused and worried about her. I loved lucy she was like the sister i never had or i should say the big sister i never had, she acted more mature than her actual age. I turned my attention back to tess and she was slowly falling asleep in my arms, i slowly rocked her back and fourth, trying to be comforting to her. I looked over my shoulder to see rodgers struggling with the extention cord which made me let out a snort of joy and pitty. Minutes later the police came rushing in and dragged rodgers out to the police vehicles, EMT's came in seconds later and lifted tess onto a gurney.