Page 2

I started walking into Town, with my heavy stupid School bag hanging off my shoulder. I heard a Voice calling my name, i turned around and low and behold it's Jesse!.

What you want? i said playfully

Nothin, but where are you going? aren't you going home like everyone else?

No, I'm going into Town,

Why? He asked with one eye brow raised,

I need to Register my Horse, and get my Jockeys License,

Jockeys License?? he said curiously,

Yeah, Ever heard of it before?

Of Course, But you own a Thoroughbred?

Yes i do,

Can i see her?

Sure i guess, but One condition.

and what's that?

You have to carry my Bag,

Deal!

We shook hands and he took my bag and we Walked to the Thoroghbred Registry Together.. I got Bella Registerd with no problem, and i past my Jockeys test, everything was going well.. Me and Jesse walked to the Training track and I met up with Kurt.

Hey Kurt!

Hello Tess! you ready to get started?. he said Happily,

Yes! but first I'd like you to meet my new Friend Jesse Hart

Hey there Nice to meet you Jesse,

Thanks, It's nice to meet you too Kurt! they both shook hands,

I grapped Jesse's hand and pulled him to Bella's stall,

Here she is! I said happily

Wow, she's Beautiful, she's so Black! he said while stroking her neck,

Thanks!, She's my Girl! i said while looking Bella in the eyes,

Okay Tess, are you and Bella ready, Kurt called for me

Yes hold on. I'm just sniching the Girth. "Dang" i yelpped

What's wrong! Jesse said,

I can't Snich this, it's to hard for me.

I'll do it, he said while Cracking his fingers

Okay, just Pull the Girth up and I'll Clip it.

No Problem!,

He pulled the Girth up and I Clipped it, In the mean time our Hands and Arms got intertwind with each other, Jesse's arm landed over my Shoulders and my Arms were just above his waist. Soon we were standing Face to Face, we just stood there looking at each other for hours it seemed, But Kurt Yelled for me, and I snapped out of it just as fast as i snapped into it, I turned my back toward Jesse and put Bellas bridle on, and we were ready to go on the Track. Jesse fallowed beside me Looking down at the Ground, " oh man he's so cute" i thought to myself.. We stopped right next to Kurt and Jesse Helpped me ontop of Bella.

So what are we doing today boss? I asked Kurt

We are going to do Half of 5 Furlongs, so we will do 3 Furlongs today, and I will be timing her, Try and come in under 45: seconds okay?

Yes Sir!..

I urged Bella to a Medium Canter around the Track, Just to warm up a bit. Than I got into Position and I stopped Bella at the Gate, Kurt Helped us into the Gate and Jesse was ready to push the Open button, Kurt yelled "NOW!" and Jesse pushed the Button and Me and Bella were Off... I Slowed her down around the First turn, we were so relaxed together, She was Huffing and Puffing, She was Flexing her Muscles so much, She felt like a Natural underneath me. Now it was time to go as we Approched the Last turn, "okay easy girl easy" "You Ready Bells?" I heard her Let out a Snort, and It was time to go, " Alright! Ha! lets go Bells Ha!" We Exploded into the Front Streatch, Up and Down, Up and Down, I urged Bella forward with every stride.. I looked Up and we we're just a few feet from the Finish Line. than we Flew past the Finish line, and I relaxed my body back up and looking forward, Bellas Ears were pricked forward. and I slowed her down and Galloped back to Kurt and Jesse.