Page 2

"Tess, you should get to Bed. tomorrow is going to be very busy, and Kurts coming at 8:30 AM to pick you up". My mother said

"Yeah, the last thing i want is me falling off Bella because of how tired i am" i said laughingly

"Well lets not think about the word "Falling" please!" my mother said half joking half serious.

Mom, hugged me tightly and i went upstairs to Shower. i flicked my Bathroom lights on and walked toward my Window, I could see Jesses house from here. i knew his Bedroom window was the window to the Far right on the second floor, i still have yet to meet Jesses father Bill Hart, i wasn't to anxious but i was curious. I saw a fiqure in his Bedroom, Jesse was getting ready for bed as i was. I saw him standing in his Window staring right at me from across the Hill, I could feel the conection growing stronger between us day by day, I waved from my Window and he waved back. I undressed and jumped in the shower.. The steaming hot water soothed my tight aching muscles, I cleaned my hair. I lathered up my body with body soap and rinsed myself thoroghly before jumping out of the shower. I wrapped myself up with a warm fuzzy redish towel. I took a moment just standing there admiring my bathroom and wondering what if i fall off Bella and trambled by other racers, would this be the last time i stand here in my Bathroom?. would this be the last time i sleep silently in my bed?. was that the last time my mother would Hug me? i shook my head and snapped myself back and gathered my thoughts together again. "We'll be fine" i reassured myself.. I slipped into my army green tank top, and Gray knee shorts, I looked in the mirror and splashed water in my face before heading to Bed. I layed there silent and still, my thoughts wandering away with me. I started to think of the First time i rode Bella and the time me and Jesse were together in the fields, instant peace came across me and i closed my eyes lightly and fell asleep...

beep-beep-beep, my alarm clock burst out and I nearly wet myself. my heart skipped a beat as i thought of what Today was, everything suddenly felt sureal and like it wasn't actually happening, something this good couldn't be happening to me, little miss unpopular and my rough life style. but all this time my Father actually helped me by being hard on me, but he has been so much more like a Father then he used to be..I didnt bother getting dressed just yet but i put my hair up in a Pony tail and walked quietly down stairs, passing the photos of my Family members and the first time me and lucy met at Kindergarten. my favorite Photo was when i turned 8 and i had a Pony Party, with pony rides and a princess cake. Me and Lucy were sitting on a pony named Coco Beans her cute Chocolate color standing out in the photo, her Flaxen mane was bright and adorable. I quickly was disturbed by noise coming from the Kitchen. i tip toed to the kitchen and peered around the corner to see my father fumbling around with the coffe pot.

"Dad what are you doing?" i asked with one eye brow raised

"Oh um i thought i would make you Coffe before you leave to the track" he said shyly

"Oh thanks dad, but you don't know to make coffe" i said with a slight smile

"Yeah i don't, this acient piece of crap wont fill with water" he said waving the pot around in the air

"I'll make it dad don't worry" i said taking the pot from my dads grasp

"Are you nervous Tessie?" he said with hesitation

"I have butterflies but i'll be okay when i get to the track. Why?" i said curiously

"Because i'm more nervous than you are"

"I'll be fine dad, really Bella and I were meant for this." i said trying to reassure him

"I know, i know but a dad can worry can't he?."

"Yes!" i said walking toward him for a hug. he squzzed me tightly and started whsipering " I'm so sorry tessie for always yelling at you, and telling you what to do all the time. you must know i didn't mean to hurt you, or make you feel usless."

"I know dad, i know you didn't mean it. even though i took it that way lots of times." we pulled out of the hug and one tear fell from my right eye, my father wiped it away softly. we were somewhat disturbed by sobbing coming from behind us.

"Mom?."

"Oh.. so..rr..y that was just beautiful Robert" my mother came from behind my dad and embraced him in a huge kiss."

"Um gross guys, is this what you want your 16 year old daughter watching? so i can be influinced?."

"Sorry dear, are you almost ready to go?." my mother said while taking a tissue to her eyes

"Almost, Jesse is going to pick me up in 5 minutes". I had a double take at my watch "5 MINUTES!. Oh my Gosh, I look like CRAP!" i screamed and ran upstairs. still in my knee short pajamas and my tight green tank top. I swung my bedroom door open and ransaged my drows throwing clothes out onto the floor, "FINALLY" i sighed, a pair of deep blue jean shorts with my favorite teal tank top with my favorite saying on it "This is me, Take it or leave it" i quickly slipped into my clothes and saw Jesse pulling up in his old Ford. he was wearing Blue Jeans, with a white t-shirt fit to snug.