News and sneaking around

Sabine P.O.V
The new days have been so happy. The kids have gotten used to calling me "mom" and have to admit, it's nice that they call me that. I have been meeting Sauat at the academy every day even do I get grounded most of the time but what do I care. Now the others are saying that they have an announcement for me and the children. Wonder what it is.

*Sabine and the children enter the rec - room*

Sabine: So what was this about?

Hera: It's actually about the kids being accepted to the family. From now on they are part of the ghost crew and they are specters sk1-sk4.

Sabine: So they get to go on missions now?

Hera: Not exactly. They will go when they are trained a little.

Sabine: Okay. Anything else?

Kanan: By the way this was Ezra's idea. He thinks he can be the dad if you want.

Sabine: What? Ezra why would you do that?

Ezra: Because I love you and I now you will need help.

Sabine: Well thanks but I can handle it, I know I can.

Ezra: Okay but we will still go on with the plan okay?

Sabine: You know what, let's go with it. I was afraid because of that other jedi boy but now I'm going to write my story so we can be together.

Ezra: Really? You would do it for us?

Sabine: Yes. I will do anything because that story isn't going to separate us.

Ezra: I agree. I really like you and we should write our own story, so now we are going to see if we can get anything done.

Kanan: You can't make your own stories. Sabine your story is already written out, you won't be able to change it from happening.

Hera: Kanan, let them try or better yet in terms you understand, let the do it.

*Kanan gives a grind and the looks up. They all hear Sabine singing*

Sabine: *singing* We are here and we're gonna write our story. Written in stars like graffiti and our glory.

*Ezra joins in*

Ezra: Light years and we see the comets falling.

Both: This is the moment were it all began.

Hera: That sounds nice. They make a cute couple, so let's just give them a chance Kanan. What do you say?

Kanan: *sighs* Fine. Make your stories but be careful.

Sabine: Thanks Kanan. Now I just need to see if Ahsoka approves.

Ezra: She will. She wants us to be happy doesn't she?

Sabine: Yeah. That she will approve. Let's tell her when she comes back. By the way let's go.

*Sabine and Ezra exit out with the children. They head to the tower and find Sauat*

Sauat: Hey we're you able to tell them if I could go visit?

Sabine: No I didn't get to because she wasn't there yet.

Ezra: What are you two talking about?

Sabine: I was going to see if I could take Sauat to the ghost so we could tell everyone that she's actually nice and not bad.

Ezra: Your crazy. They would never approve.

Sauat: Yeah so. *looks at the children*
Sabine who are they?

Sabine: My children. I adopted them when I found them. They were orphans so I helped.

Sauat: That's nice. I can't believe you would do something like that. You know you have to keep it a secret right?

Sabine: Why?

Sauat: If the empire finds out you did this, they will know one of your weaknesses. They will try to capture them.

Sabine: I won't let that happen. The empire has to go through me and Ezra first. We won't let our family split up. Not even the empire can do that.

Ezra: I agree. Even the kids will stand up someday.

Ruby: Forget someday, we want to stand up now.

Steve: They took our real parents and we won't lose our new family.

Sauat: Guess that just joined the rebellion. You need to give them something like weapons to fight.

Sabine: What of I give them a little power. I have an unlimited amount so why not.

Ezra: I don't know Sabine. Are you sure about this?

Sabine: Yes.

*she put her hand out pointing at the children and shoots a blast. The kids land on the floor and Ezra runs to them*

Ezra: Sabine what have you done?!

Sabine: I didn't mean to hurt them.

Glam: *getting up* You didn't hurt us. We feel fine well, I actually feel different.

Ruby: *getting up* Me too.

Wis: So do I.

Steve: Including me.

Sauat: Sabine gave them magic. Hope you know what your doing.

Sabine: I do. I'm going to train them and I'm also going to come up with a plan for you to meet the crew.

Sauat: Wait, what? That's a bad idea. They won't want to me there.

Ezra: I alread have a bad feeling. As much I support you, this will make Ahsoka mad. You will get permanently grounded. You don't want that.

Sabine: Too bad, I'm doing it.

Ezra: Bad idea S.

Sabine: Your turning more into Kanan everyday.

Ezra: No I'm not, I'm on your side.

Sabine: Now that's my Ezzy. Okay then let's go back.

Sauat: I'm not sure Sabine.

Sabine: Your my sister and twin. I'll do anything to make sure we can hang out. I know your good so come on. *Pulls Sauat by the hand and they all head to the ghost*