On Lothal and found

Ezra P.O.V
Sabine and I are on the black market. We are ducking and hiding behind crates in order to hide from the crew. If they find us, we will be grounded. Sabine is not allowed to leave the ship either because of protection but I had to sneak her out. Oh well, it's worth the risk if it means seeing Sabine happy.

Ezra: So, where first?

Sabine: Well, I want to take a walk around the market because we may not be able to sneak out again.

Ezra: Then how are you going to get your paint?

Sabine: What if you get the paint and walk around?

Ezra: Fine but we have to be careful. We can't get caught.

Sabine: Agree. So see you back here?

Ezra: Okay. Good luck. *hugs Sabine*

Sabine: Good luck *hugs back*

*they go their separate ways. As Sabine walks, she spots the crew and hides. The crew passes and then she keeps walking. Suddenly she's pulled behind a dumpster. She only sees a girl*

Girl: You better hide. My master will find you.

Sabine: Who are you? Let go of me.

Girl: You don't know me but trust me, I know you. You better hide before we find you again.

Sabine: Why would I listen to you? I don't know you and you can't tell me what to do.

Girl: Good luck hiding. You better do what I say unless you don't want to protect your friends and your boyfriend.

Sabine: How do you know about my family and how do you know I have a boyfriend?

Trooper: The commander says we're leaving soon.

*Girl looks around and runs away*

Sabine: Hey wait. *Runs after girl and trips on a rock. She gets back up.*

Ezra: Sabine are you okay? I saw you fall when I was getting the paint. What happened? And who was that girl?

Sabine: Ezra, my vision, it came true. I have no idea who she was but she looked like me.

Ezra: We better get back to the ship. It's getting late and I don't want to get locked out.

Sabine: I agree. Let's go before they get to the ship.

~Back at the ship~

*Everyone is eating dinner and Ahsoka comes in*

Ahsoka: Hey guys, have you seen Sabine? I need to talk to her about her next training day.

Hera: She's not here. I though she was with you.

Ahsoka: No. Training ended early

Kanan: That makes me wonder...

Hera: Kanan what's wrong?

Kanan: Has the kid returned from the tower?

Hera: No.

Ahsoka: Kanan you don't think they snuck out do you?

Kanan: I have a feeling that they did.

Hera: Chopper pull up the security footage.

*Chopper shows the footage and they all see how Sabine and Ezra sneak out of the ship*

Kanan: They are so grounded when they get here.

Ahsoka: I agree.

Hera: Me too.

*They stand there disappointed on what the kids had done*