The next morning

Kanan P.O.V
A new day and I wake up. It was peaceful and the strange thing is that there is no noise. I wonder what's going on but instead I go outside to the kitchen for breakfast. Everyone is there except for Ezra and Sabine. Of course Zeb was still asleep as usual.

Kanan: Where are Sabine and Ezra?

Hera: Don't know but it is quiet.

Kanan: I think I'll check the top gun. They may have sneak out...again.

*Kanan gets up and goes up the ladder. He sees the sunrise and then he sees Sabine and Ezra on the top. He goes out as wakes them up.*

Ezra: *yawning* Please just five more minutes.

Sabine: *in a sleepy voice* And turn of the lights!

Kanan: Wake up you two. Do you have any idea of where you are?

*Sabine and Ezra wake up and look around. Then they realize they slept outside during the night*

Sabine: I forgot we were outside. *turn to see Kanan starring at them and yells* It was Ezra's fault. He woke me up in the middle of the night and brought me here.

Kanan: I don't want to hear an excuse just head back inside and us all in there.

*They all head inside and get back in time for breakfast. When they are there they realize that Ahsoka had joined them*

Hera: Ohh good. I was getting worried. Kanan where were they?

Kanan: I think they should answer that?

*Ahsoka seems confused. Sabine decides to talk*

Sabine: We must have fallen asleep outside when Ezra took me out there for our date.

Hare: Date?

Sabine: Yeah. Ezra woke me up and blind folded me. Next thing I know, I was looking at a blanket with candles around it with flower pedals and a basket in the middle. We had a picnic then looked at the stars. *smiles and puts her head on Ezra's shoulder. Ezra just puts his arm around her*

Ezra: We must have fallen asleep because I took an extra blanket and covered us because it was a little cold.

Ahsoka: Guess he wasn't kidding when he said he was going to do it someday.

Hera: Wait, why would you do it in the middle of the night?

Ezra: Because you don't let her out and we have to sleep when the stars are just coming out. I couldn't take her to the tower so I did it outside instead.

Sabine: And that was sweet because it was like he went into my mind. It was the perfect night. I always had a dream what my first date would be like. It was the exact same way i had imagined it. He made it come true.

Hera: Awwwwwwwwww. I guess I'll let it slide...this time but next time tell me if you have something planned.

Kanan: No more secrets...and I guess you can do what you want since you guys are suspended from training.

Sabine and Ezra: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

*They hug then they start heading to the roof again but instead Sabine goes back*

Ezra: Sabine what are you doing? It's this way!

Sabine: We may be suspended but I need to talk to Kanan and Ahsoka. *Enters the rec.room again* Kanan, Ahsoka, I must tell you something.

Ahsoka: What is it?

Kanan: And why are you talking like that?

*Ezra comes back in*

Sabine: I think that my vision may have came true.

*They all look shocked. Sabine just stands there waiting for a response*