Take an escape

??? P.O.V
I know where Sabine is headed next this time. I can feel like if she will try getting away from the Rebels and is going to be on her own. I will take chances now that our ship is landing on Lothal soon.

Sabine P.O.V
I wake up and notice that I'm still cuddled up with Ezra. He wakes up and then we decide to stay there. My part in the crew is fading away and suddenly Hera ruins our moment.

Hera: Hey guys. Breakfast is ready.

*Ezra and Sabine get up*

Ezra: Do we have to go to breakfasts. I want to stay here...with you.

Sabine: We have to eat. Remember it's my training day.

Ezra: True. Sorry guess I forgot. *looks sad*

Sabine: Hey we can still sit together in the rec. room.

*Ezra smiles. Kanan goes in*

Kanan: Hey sleepy heads. Time for breakfast. You better hurry unless you want leftovers this time.

*Sabine and Ezra get up and ran to the rec. room still holding hands. They enter and sit down*

Hera: Hey you two. Good you made it. Now you get food and I guess Zeb gets leftovers again since he's still not up.

Sabine: So what is everyone doing today?

Hera: I'm going on a supply run with Kanan, Zeb and Chopper.

Ezra: I'm taking a walk to my tower.

Sabine: Lucky. You all get to go outside and I have to stay in here.

Chopper: Blah Blaw?

Sabine: Because I have training and because Ahsoka and Kanan said I can't leave the ship.

Hera: We're sorry Sabine. You know it's only because you need to be protected. If not we would take you anywhere you wanted.

Sabine: I know. But at least I can stay here and paint. *gives a little smile*

*Ezra puts his arm around Sabine*

Ezra: It's okay Sabine. I'll stay with you and keep you company.

Sabine: That's okay Ezra. I need to train and then I'll see what to do after that.

*everyone gets quiet*

~Time Skip~

Ahsoka: Sabine your doing great. Now try lifting 2 crates at the same time.

*Sabine lifts the crates up*

Ahsoka: Good. You'll be able to use the force and use a lightsaber soon. We'll practice with the lightsaber next time.

Sabine: Okay. So are we done with training for today?

Ahsoka: I guess so. You caught up in what I was going to teach you today. You didn't have any trouble with doing this.

Sabine: Good. By the way, where are the others at?

Ahsoka: Ohh they all just left. Did you need something?

Sabine: No. Thank you Ahsoka. Bye, see you later.

Ahsoka: Bye.

*Sabine walks to her room and starts writing*

Diary day 2
Today i woke up cuddled with Ezra. We all talked in the morning during breakfast and thankfully I didn't get leftovers. I trained with Ahsoka and now I'm bored in my room. I don't want to paint because I'm almost out of paint. I wish I was able to go to the black market and buy some more. Well I'm stuck here and no ones home. I hope that I can do something later since I have no one to talk to.

*Sabine closes the notebook. Ezra arrives at her room. He goes in and sits next to her*

Ezra: Hey, what you doing?

Sabine: Nothing I'm just bored. I want to run outside and be free but I'm here with nothing to do. I want to paint but I need to go to the market and get more paint.

Ezra: *eyes widen and smiles* What would you say if I told you I can sneak us out of here?

Sabine: I'd say "your my hero" and then hug you, but it's impossible.

Ezra: Come on. They all just left. If they don't see us here, they will know I'm still at my tower and that your still training.

Sabine: *gets happy* Come on, what are you waiting for. Let's go!

*They both run out of the Ghost and head to town and hide making sure that the others weren't around*