Jedi, trouble and back stories

Sabine P.O.V
Okay, Ezra just walked out with Kanan and Ahsoka. I hope it's nothing bad. If it is I hope they forgive me for whatever I did.

*Ezra, Kanan and Ahsoka walk into the med. bay to join the others*

Hera: What's wrong Kanan? You and Ahsoka look worried about something.

Ahsoka: Hera it's nothing just that we found new information thanks to Ezra.

Sabine: Wait, new information? Ezra you didn't tell them did you?

Ezra: Sorry Sabine, I kinda did. I was wondering about what you told me and I told Kanan and Ahsoka.

Kanan: Sabine it's time we tell you that you probably are the Jedi we have been looking for.

*Sabine listened as she was eating her breakfast*

Ahsoka: Ezra told us about the dream you had and how you describe it him.
We think you could have had a vision. Plus we need you to tell us what it was about.

Sabine: I will but first I want to finish eating then I'm going to paint. At the end I'm going to beat Ezra up.

Ezra: Why? What did I do?

Sabine: You didn't tell me that you were going to tell them. What were you thinking.

Ezra: I'm sorry but...

Sabine: I don't want to hear it. Don't worry about it, I forgive you.

Ezra: Thanks and thank you for not beating me up.

Sabine: I'll forgive you after I get you. Now choose: punch, kick, or chase?

Ezra: Punch no chase and I get a 5 minute head start. See ya'.

*Exits the med. Bay*

Sabine: *yells* You can run but you can't hide. I'll find you.

*Sabine tries to get up but falls on the floor. Kanan and Ahsoka help her on to the bed again*

Sabine: What's going on with me?

Hera: Kanan, Ahsoka, you two talk to Sabine and I'll go get Ezra.

Kanan: Good, we will have to talk about this as a family.

Ahsoka: I agree. We may all be in danger if we don't talk about this.

*Sabine looks worried and Hera exits the med. Bay.*

Kanan: You okay Sabine?

Sabine: Yeah I am I just know that if I'm what you guys say I am, things will change for me. I feel like if I won't be a Mandolorian anymore.

Ahsoka: Sabine if someone becomes a jedi, they don't have to have to leave their heritage behind.

Sabine: But you and Kanan did that didn't you.

Kanan: No we didn't. I think I'll let Ahsoka explain that to you.

*Ahsoka looks down and then looks up at Sabine*

Ahsoka: Sabine there are certain rules and regulations in becoming a jedi. First training then there are meetings and missions all over the galaxy. I did that and yes I did have to give up some things like my family and friends at home. I was only a child when I left to train. I was sad but I had a gift and my parents agreed that I should leave so I did.

Sabine: Weren't you sad at training? I mean you didn't have anyone you knew.

Ahsoka: Yes but once I got to the temple, I made friends with the other young ones. They happily accepted me and soon they were my new family.

Sabine: So if I'm that jedi, do I have to give up anything?

Ahsoka: Not exactly just one thing.

Sabine: Please tell me it's nothing important.

*Ahsoka and Kanan look down to ashamed to look at Sabine*

Sabine: Wait, what will I have to give up?

Ahsoka: You may have to give up someone like... Ezra.

Sabine: WHAT!!! No that can't be. Why would I give him up?

Kanan: Because jedi can't fall in love.

Sabine: Why not? The legend said so and you are close to Hera so don't come with an excuse.

Hera: *enters the med.bay with Ezra* An excuse for what?

Ahsoka: Nothing Hera. We were just talking to Sabine about the Jedi and now tell us about that vision.

Sabine: It was a dream not a vision and sure I'll tell you about it but I'm not sure.

Hera: Go ahead and start from the beginning so that we know.

*everyone quiets down and face Sabine*

Sabine: Okay I was walking down a path in the black market and then someone pulls me to behind a dumpster. It was a girl that looked like me but with black and gray clothes. She had hot pink and purple short hair. She told me to be careful and that I should hide because her master would find me and if I didn't obey her, she would come after you guys.

Hera: So did you leave anything out?

Sabine: She told me that and then ran away. I tried to run after her but I tripped and when I looked up she was gone. Then Ezra woke me up. I tried waking up on my own but couldn't.

Ahsoka: Just as I feared. There trying to find her already. She must stay on the Ghost for now. She may only go out during missions.

Kanan: I agree. No more going out during supply runs and no going out on alone missions. Sabine now here's another surprise. You can get out of the med.bay already but you have training with Ezra tomorrow.

Sabine: What? Are you saying that ...

Kanan: Yes Sabine. Your a jedi.

*Sabine and looks shocked*

Ahsoka: Sabine welcome to the Jedi order.