The Truth

Sabine P.O.V

I wake up in the med. bay and I'm alone. all of a sudden my whole family comes in with Ahsoka. Kanan, Hera and Ahsoka look worried. Zeb and Ezra just look at them like they don't know what's happening.

Sabine: Hey guys. What am I doing in the med. bay?

Ezra: You don't remember what happened to you?

Sabine: No I just know that we were all on a mission. We were trying to get some explosives out of the hands of the empire.

Zeb: So she doesn't know what happened. Is that bad?

Hera: Yes Zeb. It's dangerous and her not knowing is worse.

Ahsoka: So Sabine, are you okay?

Sabine: Yes but I feel different. I don't know why but still.

Ahsoka: Kanan you have to come clean.

Sabine: Clean of what?

Hera: Zeb, Ezra, Chopper, can you leave us to talk to Sabine? Please?

Zeb: Okay, come on kid.

Ezra: Coming. Sabine get some rest okay?

Sabine: Okay. Go now, no flirting kid.

Ezra: Okay don't get pushing. (Exits after Zeb and Chopper)

Sabine: He really needs to leave me alone. Now all of you, what's going on? I'm I in trouble or something? Did something happen to me?

Kanan: Why would you think that?

Sabine: Because I'm in here and not out there painting the ship.

Hera: Nothing happened but Kanan and Ahsoka do have to tell you something and if they don't I will.

Ahsoka: Sabine, what did you mean by feel different?

Sabine: I don't know. I feel more free when I run or fight. I feel cold sometimes but I also feel like a new person.

Ahsoka: Than it has to be her Kanan.

Sabine: I'm what?

*Kanan with a worried face*

Hera: They both think that you may be this powerful jedi from an old legend.

Sabine: What? *laughing* Now that I don't believe. Me a jedi? *laughing* An old legend. Really?

Kanan: Sabine this isn't a joke? What if it really is you?

*Sabine calms down*

Sabine: And if it is me, then what?

Ahsoka: Then we will all have to protect you from anyone.

Hera: What do you mean protect from anyone?

Kanan: Both jedi and Sith have been looking for the powerful jedi. One to help and one to destroy. If one finds it then both groups would fight to the death and we already have enough battles going on.

Sabine: Okay I get it. Now tell me if it's me or not? And if it is me, what now?

*They all look at each other worried*