The Mission part 2

Kanan P.O.V.
Looks like we made it. I jus don't feel right. I haven't felt this through the force before. The feeling is coming from Sabine. I sense something will happen but I don't know when. I should probably tell her to stay in the ship and wait for Hera. I don't know if she will agree but it's worth a try.

Kanan: Hey Sabine are you okay?

Sabine: Yes, why? Is there something wrong?

Kanan: No I just wanted to see if you really want to do the mission or not. I saw you looking excited about it but I felt that you were really not.

Sabine: It's nothing it's just that I hope I can keep some of the explosives. You know I love blowing things up.

Kanan: Yeah I know. Don't worry, I'll tell Hera to give you half of the shipment okay?

Sabine: Sure I would like that.

Ezra: Guys are we about to land because there's a lot of bucket heads outside the shuttle.

Kanan: That can't be possible. I was just told to land and there was nothing about stormtroopers coming down here.

Zeb: So the plan is changing. Great and I hope you have a good one this time.

Ezra: Don't worry I got this one. Kanan just watch and learn.

Kanan: What is that supposed to mean?

Sabine: He does have a lot of plans in his head. Maybe you can do that also.

Kanan: Halarious now just do what you need to do.

Zeb: Kid what's the plan?

Ezra: Just go with the usual plan. I'll explain later just do what your suppose to do.