eleven

[status; edited]

i personally have not played basketball since i was in sixth and seventh grade, so im a bit rusty on my basketball knowledge. so this is going to suck ass, lol

(--;)

---

Flashbacks of what happened to me and Park Minhyo echoed throughout my brain, guess her evilness stayed with her after all those years. I actually didn't know that she went to this college, she probably was low key and hid from me so she can take revenge. Minhyo is a mastermind behind plans like this, her team was our rivals, but always placed second after us. She wanted to get back at me because I was the one who stole that victory away from her for by only three points in the championships. No wonder she's pissed.

                                {flashback}

        There was only thirty seconds of the game left, the sweat-covered girls panted and waited for the other team to make their move. Minhyo had the ball, she dribbled the other side of the court. I looked over at my other teammates and gave them a nod, the girls besides Jiwon and I defended against the team. The girls from the other team were covered with at least one person, leaving Minhyo with no one to pass to.

        Jiwon was blocking Minhyo, while I was back at the three-point line. Min Hyo tried to ankle break on Jiwon, but she was too fast. Jiwon was able to at least slap the ball away from Min Hyo.

        The team tried their best to block other the team, while I had to make a shot. I fixed my position and threw the ball.

        As it was in slow motion, the ball hit the backboard, circled around the rim, then fell inside. The time went off and the sound blasted in the air.

        We won. We won the championships!

        I was given the trophy, i gasped a little as the rest of the team lifted me up by my shoulders and started chanting:

        "MVP! MVP!" Repeatedly, the confetti was everywhere and were still falling.

        The opposing team was down and hugging each other, as they pulled out of the hug, Min Hyo gave me the evil eye.

        After that, we celebrated the teams win, but it would be the last game of the season.

                                  {end flashback}

        "Who's Park Minhyo?" Jongin asked.

        "A rival in basketball." I said bluntly, "She hated me when her team lost against us for the first time, but we beat them four times already."

        "We won the championships against them." Jiwon added,

        "Oh, so she's looking for revenge?" Baekhyun asked. I nodded to his question.

        Jongdae still looked sick but was wide awake what just happened. I needed to settle this with Min Hyo, if I didn't she will do horrible this to me. Or worse, do anything to Jongdae, the guys or Jiwon. I can't let that happen, but I knew where she is. The basketball court.

        "I gotta go, take care of Jongdae!" I yelled back at the group as I ran to the courts in the park close by.

                        ~~~

        I get to the park and see Park Minhyo with her entourage of girls, and a horrifying guy/girl, there seemed to be about ten of them? They were all wearing magenta and black scarfs, but Min Hyo had the longest one, that was about fifteen feet long flowing in the wind.

        She cackled as our eyes meet, I hear footsteps behind me. I see Jiwon and nine other boys next to her watching. I turned to the opponent with a serious look.

        "What do you want Minhyo?"

        "Isn't it obvious? I'm taking my revenge from the championship, when you took my shot!" She yelled angrily, gripping the ball so much it looked like it was about to pop.

        "And I want to go against you." She pointed at me with her free hand, her entourage also pointed at me. "One on one."

        "Deal." I confidently took the offer and crossed my arms.

        "First to make it ten points or higher, wins. And a time limit of fifteen minutes." She added.

        We faced each other from different sides of the courts, I was on the left and she was on the right. One of Minhyo's girls had the ball and a whistle. She blew it and tossed the ball high up in the air.

        Minhyo had gotten the ball and went towards my side to try and score a point, she easily gotten that one point; but I was just getting started. As the ball went through the hoop I quickly grabbed it and ran the other side, I was a faster runner than Minhyo and I was able to get a two point shot.

        She grunted as the ball went into the hoop, she was losing by one. As she was about to make a shot, I was blocking her. She was trying to do an ankle break (since she's good at that) but unfortunately for her, ankle breaks have no affect on me. Even though the ankle break was useless, she did make a three point shot.

        She smirked and tried to catch the falling ball, I ended up getting it but got pushed, I fall onto the ground. I cursed under my breath.

        The ref blew her whistle, "Foul!"

        Minhyo grumbled in frustration since the ball is on me.

                        ~~~

        I had one minute left to score, Minhyo was in the lead.

        9-8

        Minhyo was blocking me from my shot, I decided to trick her onto thinking i'm moving in an other direction. Yes, I know thats like a beginners strategy, but even so; she wouldn't have guessed that an experienced player like me would use that.

        it worked, I was able to make a shot and scored a two-pointer.

        I won the game.

        "What!?" Minhyo screamed in disbelief.

        "I've been training all day and night, while Seongmi took a two year break from basketball, and she still won! She even used a childs' strategy on me! Plus she has a boyfriend!" Minhyo whimpered.

        "Sorry Minhyo, I guess once a sore loser will still remain a sore loser." I smirk at her and wiped my sweat away from my forehead. I'm surprised that I played in a skirt and won after not playing for so long.

        "You did amazing, Seongmi." Jongdae complimented me, eight other guys agree.

        "I'm so proud that you beat that brat's ass." Jiwon laughed and hugged me.

        "Yeah," I sighed, "guess that's one less problem to worry about."

        "Even though Minhyo was not in our lives for two years, she knows whats up." she elbowed my arm.

        "What do you mean?"

        "She thinks Jongdae was your boyfriend." she answered.

        "Whatever, she could've thought it was either nine of those guys." I pointed the the nine guys laughing and tallking.

        "Nope, Jongdae was the one up and center and smiling at you the whole time. Swear he looked like an idiot."